Just hanging out

Today was the last day of their vacation so they all went their seperate ways to do their own thing. I was just sitting on the couch reading a book when Namjoon walked over to me. He leans down and gives me a kiss which I returned. Pulling away, he gives me a smile. He lays down next to me and rests his head on my lap. Without thinking, I just run my fingers through his hair. Namjoon grins at me and sighs contently. Looking down at him, I grinned. He gets closer to me before closing his eyes. Soon he was asleep. I heard footsteps coming towards us. Looking up, I see that its Hobi. We grinned at each other. He leaned down and gives me a kiss which I returned. I bit his bottom lip and pulled it a bit. He let out a groan before pulling away.

"You little tease." he said.

"That is nothing." I tell him. 

"Oh really?" he asked.

"There are more ways that I tease." I replied.

"Like?" he asked.

With a smirk, I take out my phone and send him a sexy picture of myself. Once he opens it to look at it, I started whispering the dirtiest things in his ear. He let out a groan. I even put my hand on his dick and started rubbing it. He lets out a curse before excusing himself. With a smile, I went back to my book. After an hour, Namjoon woke up. Setting my book down, I look at him with a smile. He had a smile on his face as he looked up at me.

"What?" I asked, shyly.

"You are so beautiful." He said.

"Thank you. You're so handsome." I tell him.

He sits up a bit and leans towards me. I met him halfway and kissed him. He deepened the kiss. Someone cleared their throat. Pulling away, I blushed. We both turned to see Jungkook and Jin standing there. They were grinning at us. Though I could see that Jin was uncomfortable. Namjoon lays back down on my lap. Jin and Jungkook walked over to us.

"Can we watch movies tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure. It sounds like fun." I replied.

"Lets go out to eat first." Namjoon suggested.

We agreed to that. Jungkook went to get the rest of the guys. When they joined us, we told them the plan to which they all agreed too. Since they knew of all the good places to eat, I let them decided. Finally they decided on a place. We all went to our rooms to get ready. I was the first one to be ready so I waited in the living room. Jin came down shortly after. He sat down next to me.

"When we have our bext free time, I want to show you around Seoul." Jin tells me.

"That sounds good. Thank you." I said.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek causing him to blush. I just give him a smile in return. We took pictures on his phone to pass the time. Soon all of the guys came down. I made my way in between Hobi and Namjoon. They both gave me a grin before taking my hands. We went to the restaraunt that they chose. They all explained to me what it was and how to eat it. I listened to their every word. Smiling, I had a great time. Before I knew it, we were back at the dorm with snacks and drinks. We got ready to watch movies. Jungkook was just telling me about his best friends as we got ready. I couldn't help but grin at me. Hobi walked in. 

"Everyone is downstairs already." he tells us.

"Ok." Jungkook replied grinning.

"Can we talk?" Hobi asked me.

"Sure." I replied smiling.

"We'll see you downstairs." Jungkook said.

We both nodded at him with a smile. Jungkook walked out of the room. Smiling, I turned towards Hobi. He takes my hand and leads me to another room. Confused, I just followed him. Once he closed the door, he pushed me against the door and started kissing me. It took me a few seconds to return it. As he pushed himself against me, I felt it. We had a quickie. Catching our breathes, we just grinned at each other.

"I've been wanting to do that." he tells me.

"Me too. I'm glad you did something." I replied.

"Same. Let's go before the guys all come up here." he said.

I agreed to that and started laughing at the comment. Making sure I looked decent, I smiled. We started talking about random things as we made our way downstairs. The guys grinned at us. Laughing, we sat down. We had a lot of fun watching movies. I felt a head on my shoulder so I looked to see Namjoon. I laid back so the both of us could be comfortable. He wrapped his arms around me. I placed a kiss on top of his head. He lifted his head and gives me a kiss on the lips. We watched another movie. Since the boys had to get up early tomorrow, I made sure that they went to sleep. As they groaned in protest, I laughed at that.