Chapter 11-Part 2

Song above for the chapter: "Crazy In Love"--50 shades Darker Beyonce Cover by J2 ft. Wülf

ELENORA

Rico stops me from reaching for his face mask. My eyebrows furrow, why won't he let me touch him or see his face?

"They're watching us. I can't show my face, Elenora," He explains and I cling to the sound of my name coming from his lips again. I've always loved how he says it. I'm still angry with him, but having him here makes me almost forget why.

"Rico...They...I've been...I shot you...I'm so sorry," I sputter, crying in his arms.

"Shh...they're not going to hurt you anymore. I'm going to get you out of here. And you didn't shoot me." He gives me a soft smile.

"What?"

"I'll explain later; we're getting you out."

"How?" I can't stop myself from skimming his stubble with trembling fingers, wanting to make sure he's really here.

"I have to make it look like I'm buying you. Domani is here. Ciccio and Mostro are outside." He brushes hair away from my face and traces my face with his fingers.

"Baby, they're watching and I paid to make it look like I'm...sampling what I'm getting." His Adam's apple moves as he swallows.

Tears cascade down my face. "I-I'm not...the same anymore, Rico."

"You are to me." He cups my face, but then lets go. I whimper wanting his warmth to spread through me, to fill the coldness I've felt since being away from him.

I choke back a sob. "Rico, I'm pregnant. And they've been drugging me, and Vetone he..."

Rico begins shaking, and his nostrils flare. His chest rises and falls with his heavy breathing. "I'm going to fucking kill him."

"No, take me out of here, now, please!"

"I...I need to get to Domani first amore, but right now they're watching to see how I'm going to respond or react for you trying to get away." (love)

I nod, and wipe at my face, understanding what he means and what needs to happen. "It's okay, Rico. I'm ready."

His jaw clenches before he grabs my head with force but the kiss is soft and I give in to him; I don't have to pretend with him.

He unclasps my bra and his hands glide over my body as he walks us back, but then turns me away from him. He positions me over the side of the vanity in the room, pushing me down on my chest. The sound of his belt and zipper being undone reach my ears before he pulls down my panties. The sound of him tearing a condom open reaches my ears as his other hand trails down my back.

He kisses my shoulder and down my back as he enters me slowly and begins thrusting into me. His voice is strained as he talks to me in a hushed tone. "I'm so sorry, Elenora. I'm so sorry for everything that's happened."

I focus on the fact that he's apologizing. For the first time since I've known him, he's apologizing to me. And I can't help the sobs that wreck through me.

He pulls out and grabs my neck, lifting me away from the vanity and turns me around to kiss me again. "I'm sorry, baby. I will never stop being sorry."

I kiss him back in between my sobs and he brings us over the bed, kissing my neck, my chest and trails his lips down my body and begins using his tongue on me.

Tears continue to fall as I mentally fight with wanting to enjoy what he's doing, but the past few weeks, outweighs the pleasure I want to feel.

Even though my body still reacts to his touch, the internal battle inside of me won't let me see him as Rico but as Vetone and I become rigid under him.