Chapter 1, Abandoned

18 hours before:

Tommy pov:
I looked around to find Phil and my brothers, they were no where to be seen. This was the 16th tine this has happened but I always found a way back. I looked at my surprisingly broken compus that pointed to my house, I wish they didn't leave me.. I thought with haste, it was already nightfall (dusk) and I haven't found shelter. I'll just make one by myself
I grabbed some logs and built a shelter near the park, it wasn't great but atleast I had a roof over my head. I layed down on the grass and fell into a a light slumber....

Present:

Tommy pov still:
"Hnnnhh" I groaned awake, my wings dropped a little when I realised where I was, Phils home, I never wanted to be at the neglectors house. When did I even get here? They probably found me and brought me here I thought, "hey... Toms..." Phil said "go away.." I said "your the last person I want to see" "Theseus that's not how you speak to your father" Techno announced unceremoniously. I rolled my eyes. He couldn't tell me what to do! But that's beyond me and him. "Leave me alone!" I screamed now on my feet. "This is uncalled for Theseus!" Techno exclaimed throwing his hands in the air, and putting them on his hips. Wilbur just watching curiously. It was annoying. "Theseus why are you acting like this?" Techno asked. I growled at him. "I SAID GO AWAY!" I screamed even louder then before. "THESEUS!" Techno screamed. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS KEEPING ME HERE!?" I screamed back silence form them... "AGAIN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KEEPING ME HERE?!" I again screamed with more anger. "THESEUS THIS IS YOUR HOME YOUR JUST ACTING MORE AND MORE LIKE A CHILD!!"techno screamed finally loosing his patience and cool "but I am a child..... what's your excuse?" Tears pricked my eyes as I just stared. My eyes widen as I see the exite. I ran out speeding to the door. "I HATE YOU!" I yelled then ran out the front door. Them staring as I ran then as I got father and father then ever when I thought I could stop I tried over a rock and fell to my knees passing out...