Chapter 2,

Tommyinnit pov

I woke in a strange house, it kind of looked like Tnret. I sat up to see Dream working at the crafting bench, I groaned my head hurt alot from the fall. I tried to remember what had happened the day before but I didn't remember a thing. I placed my hand on my head as Dream turned around. "Tommy.." he said softly, "how are you feeling?" "Fine I guess" I replied feeling dazed.

There was a silence as Dream was using the brewing stand, he started asking me questions like; "do you remember what happened yesterday?" Or "where were you yesterday?" And I couldn't answer a single one. He finished brewing the potion and gave it to me. "This is a remembrance potion (made up) drink it and you will remember the events that happened yesterday ok?"

I nodded and drank the potion. "Bleh" I said, it tasted disgusting, like rotten apples and rotten chicken in a smoothe with out of date orange juice that looked like diariah. Particals floated around me and I had a sudden chill down my spine. Memories of the previous day flood my mind, so when Dream speaks I can't even hear him.

It's was confusing. My mind raced as the last few memories popped into my head. "Are you ok Tommy?" Dream asked clearly worried. I looked at him with distress. "I remember what happened.... and it's not good..."

Meanwhile with the family

Technoblade pov

"WELL WHAT DO WE DO?? HE JUST RAN OFF!" Willbur yelled now clearly worried. I looked through my coat to find my sword and crossbow. "Get ready to find him" I said.

We trucked through the snow with only the stuff we needed and determination and worry. I wish he didn't leave I thought starting to get stressed as it has been almost a day without finding him. "Why don't we go to Tommy's exile place?" Phil asked with a bit of suspicion. "But who could be there? Dream?" Willbur asked "that's who I suspect Will" I replied with my hope back.

I felt like we were running in circles as we walked now in tall grass. The grass I felt come to my knees. My ears twitched as I heared some muffled talking. "Shhhhh" I shushed Phil and Willbur as we walked closer. The voice I heared the loudest was I think Dream but I didn't exactly.

I followed the voices with Phil and Willbur behind me. We were leaded to what looked like Tommy's exile site. Then we heared silence. "They know were here" Willbur said....