chapter 3, unknown

Dream pov

I heared voices outside as I was talking to Tommy. I ignored them as Tommy explained what happened. It was interesting.

When Tommy finished I shushed her as I heared footsteps come closer to tnret. I walked to the exit with my sword in hand ready to fight with my very life. It's not I liked him... nooooo do I?

No I don't. The curtains were shuved open with TECHNOBLADE holding a sword to my neck. "Give back Tommy Dream" he said flatly, not caring if he scared Tommy or not.

"I'll die before you can touch him" I replied with astronomical standards i placed on the boy. "Theseus come with us" Phil said politely as possible. "Tommy come with me" Wilbur said sternly. I eyed him a look of 'why are you siding with them I thought you were supposed to help me' but noone noticed.

Tommy gave a growl and said "Leave me alone! You've always been in the way of me actually having fun, Being with my friends, and going out on my own. Your always there with me all the time not letting me out of your sight unless if we're in the house! And yes I'm grateful for the time we've spent together but why can't I just be alone for a bit!?"

I could tell it hurt to technoblade but I put it to the side. "Tommy there's something you should know...." Phil said with empathy. "What?" Tommy said impatiently

"Why your never alone..."

Hi guys sorry I took a while to update, have some issues going on ATM. This was shorter than an average chapter and ima keep it that way. Mk BAIII