Chapter 6

3rd person pov

"Tommy who told you not to tell?" Said Techno

NT: Don't say anything

Silence emitted from the child as he did as the voice said. Tommy didn't say a thing. "Tommy" pressed the elder pale pink skin colour.

"NT" Tommy said plainly. This caught their attention. The elders looked at eachother gravely.

The awkward silence was cut short by Phil. " well, we should head off, Tommy if the voices come back then you know where to find us." They nodded and Phil, Techno and Willbur left the tent and set off back from where they came.

"Tommy" Dream said, the younger male looked up at him confused. Dream pulled Tommy onto the bed and got into the bed with him. It was 8:30pm and the two adults were in bed falling asleep.

Sorry it's soooooo short, I didn't have much time. Edited it!!

*time skip*

Tommy woke with a start. Looking around he jumped out of bed, grabbing a peice of bread, biting at it nervously.

"Tommy..?" Dream called out. Tommy looked at the bed curiously.

"What's up Dream?" The younger asked, watching the elder get out of bed. Dream hugged Tommy's waist, leaning his head into Tommy's shoulder.

"Get back to bed... I'm tired.." Dream yawned. "Oh alright" Tommy gave in, going back to bed, laying down in dreams arms.

As tommy was falling asleep, Dream murmed "I love you..."

Little did Dream know that Tommy was still awake and heared what he had said.