back story

I just gave introduction. I have to give a back story of each character and how they are connected to gather.
*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

Hinata shouyo is a orphan. He only has his sister Natsu hinata as his family. His parents died in a accident when he was a high school student. At that time his sister was only 6 years old. To take care of his sister he dropped out of high school and stared doing various jobs just to provide her good childhood and good future. He became full time employee at aroma cafe when he was 20. Met both hitoka and tobio in the cafe. As his little sister also a omega he understand Omegas so he protect and cherish them. Tobio hitoka and shouyo Three of them has a traumatic childhood so they connected easily. Shouyo and natsu living in small and cozy house their parents left for them. Its the only thing remained as the memories of their parents. Everything is sold or snatched from them by their greedy relatives.

Yachi hitoka is living with her mother in small apartment. Her parents divorced when she was 5 year old.she come to know the truth of her parents getting divorce when she was 3rd year of high school.her father cheated on her mother with a rich alpha lady and left her poor omega mother.Her mother doing many job to support their little family. To lessen her mother's burden hitoka started to do part time job at aroma cafe. Tobio is her childhood best friend and she met shouyo in the cafe. Tobio and hitoka were already close friends. After meeting hinata both tobio and hitoka liked shouyo for his sunshine personality and protective nature towords them and they became three inseparable best friends.

Kageyama tobio had a happy childhood until his mother died when he was 10. when he was 8 his mother brought a women and her 10 year old daughter to their home. His mother told that woman was her best friend and after some tragedy she lost her husband and she doesn't have any body to relay on. His mother asked tobio to treat her best friend's daughter as his own sister. And he did took care of her as his own sister. His mother asked her husband to arrange a suitable job for her best friend and a place for both mother and daughter. And he arranged job at his own company and got a cozy house near their own house. At first it was all good, his mother's best friend treated him like her own son and used to pamper him as much as his own parents. He was close to that women's daughter. But after 2 years of their arrivel tobio's mother died. Tobio's mother a lovely omega who is loved by every one. Her death really caused a big loss in both tobio and his father's life. In the name of comfort his mother's best friend started to getting closer to tobio's father. And then after 1 year of grief his father and his mother's best friend married for the sake of their children. It is what tobio thought. But after some time passed he get to see her true colors. His stepmother atumi really did a sceam to join his family. She used him as a bait to marry his father. She did every thing to become mrs. Kageyama. She never even considered his mother as her best friend. She was always jealous of the fact that tobio's mother Sakura was loved by everyone. After loosing her husband instead of taking care of her child she clung onto her best friend for help. After sakura introduced  her happy family she became even more jealous. She wanted ruin their happiness and she wanted that happiness desperately. After sakura's death her job became even easier. And in the name of tobio she got close to Takashi and eventually married him. After marrying Takashi she thought her life will be easygoing but alas Takashi never even looked in her way as his heart only belong to sakura. At the beginning of the marriage it self he told atumi that he only married her for his son and he will never love another woman and he will forever love his first wife sakura only. He promised to take care of her daughter as his own. This marriage is clearly opposed by kageyama kazuyo Takashi's father. But for the sake of the tobio he eventually agreed. Then after few years both daughter and mother duo started to show their color. They easily manipulated Takashi and turned him against his own son. At first his father only scolded him but after hearing their vicious lies he started to punish him harshly. It seem like he forgot about his promise to sakura about protecting tobio. Tobio was every day bullied by his step mother and step sister. To escape this situation he started to going to part-time job with hitoka. He felt at home at his work place. Even though he loves his grandpa he can't stress him by telling his own problems. As his grandpa is a heart patient and he didn't want to lose his only family who cares about him.

Sugawara no Suwamura koushi knows everything about these three and considers them as his own children. From the start he liked children but he couldn't conceive child. This really caused him mental distress. After consulting psychiatric he told daichi to keep  koushi busy something that he likes todo. Koushi always liked baking so they decided open up a cafe and named it as aroma. Thats were he met tobio, hitoka and shouyo. After some days spending with them koushi came back to his old self. Seeing his caring and cheerful self back daichi was happy. He was thankful for the three and he also started to see them like his own children. Both daichi and koushi were happy to meet the three of them.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥