back story

So its back story of other character.
*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Growing up Tsukishima kei was a very sweet child but due to his parents negligence he grew distant from his family. He become cold to everybody. His parents worked for company so they didn't had the time for to take care of their children.  this affected kei and now he thinks working is only a good thing. He became a workaholic. He doesn't even believe in love as it just a waste of time in his opinion. His parents blame them selves for kei's cold behavior. Even though they regret their past doing that pushed their son to become distant towards everyone, they couldn't do anything. To solve this problem kei's grandfather come up with a solution. He insisted kei to marry the person he choose or else he will loose the company shares. As a workaholic and business minded kei agreed to marry the person his grandfather chose.

Yamaguchi Tadashi is a very sweet person. As an alpha he never had looked down on other gender. Whoever met him would be amazed to get to know that he is alpha. His down to earth personality really liked by his fans and everybody. He is also very sly and witty. As it seems like he has mysterious personality. Growing up he had to face a harsh reality of not having a proper family. His father always working hard and not giving time for his own family. His mother who fed up with her husband started to cheating on him. This really caused a big fight in their house hold. His father who never cared about his family abandoned them easily. Tadashi's mother married the guy she was cheating on her husband. Tadashi and his brother moved to their mother's to the new house. But the situation got even worse as their step father didn't even liked them and showed it openly. What even worse that their mother didn't even care about them. In the whole world Tadashi had only his elder brother who cared for him. His brother promised him to take them out of this shitty situation but one day he disappeared without telling him. His brother didn't even kept his promise and Tadashi had to deal with the worse situation himself. that day onwards he started to hate his brother who left him behind. To cope with his sadness he started to write songs and upload the songs online. He had a talent for singing and he was very attractive person so he got very large fanbase. Later he was recognised by the biggest entertainment company 'haikyuu' and become a idol and model under the company.