chapter 3

The muffled shouting woke me up. I can feel the exploding head ache. I was so tired that i couldn't even make out the noises coming from outside. I could here my bedroom door opening I didn't bother to look up. It may be that annoying mother daughter duo or there loyal servants.

But I only felt the gentle pat on my head. I for sure knew this hands and gentle fragrance of lavender with slight lime fragrance. The tears once again started flow. I didn't held back anymore. I hugged my grandpa and cried against his chest. He gently patted my head. "Did they bully you bub. Don't worry ok your grandpa is here i will protect you. You don't have to be scared" He kissed my forhead gently. "Shh its ok its ok " The gentle tone of my grandpa lulled me. I stopped crying. My Quite sniffles were only heard in my room. Grandpa's soothing fragrance always worked magic. It always made me relax no matter how upset im. "Are you ok now bub" Grandpa asked me in hush tone. "I-im ok now" I replayed in a quiet tone as i already tired from all the crying so I had no energy.

"Take your time bub now your grandpa is here i will make every thing right" I didn't replied to grandpa as i wasn't sure if anything will change in my miserable life. He kissed my forhead again and rub my back. His warm embrace really soothed me.

It was already more than hour grandpa came in my room. We didn't talk much. Only now and then grandpa would talk Soothingly to prevent me from further crying.

"Tobio could you do as your grandpa ask? " Grandpa asked very unsure . I just nodded. "Good good. Remember tobio whatever i do I do it for your own good" Grandpa said pating my head.

"Tobio i know the news i would say to you may hurt you but promise me to trust grandpa" Grandpa extended his pinky finger towards me. It was our thing. Me and grandpa always promised this way. This may be childish way to promise but we never broke our promises. Thinking about promise I got the memory of oikawa san promising me same way. My mood once again become gloomy. I think grandpa noticed it he is gently caressing my cheek. I leaned more into his warmth. I know grandpa is doing this for my good so I want to promise grandpa. "I promise grandpa" The smile grandpa wore really worth it. "Will you promise me to forget about oikawa and moving out of this house. Can you come with me? I will be in ease if your in my protection bub. I can't leave you here knowing the people here keep on hurting you." I don't know how to reply to this. "I i-i don't k-know" I stuttred badly. "I know bubs you love that bastard but please listen to me bub im saying this for your own good. Do you want to make this old man worry too much." He asked me in a very pleading tone. I can't say no to him. I can't disappoint him. May be it's time for me to move on. I can't hold on to the empty promises when the person who made the promise doesn't care about it. If he is happy with my step sister so be it. Im happy if my loved ones are happy. If i promise to move on it makes people I care about happy then I'm willing to make that decision. "I will do as you say" I said it very determined. "That's my bub!now pack your things ok bub we will go to our house. There is everyone waiting for you. You will never get bullied there. Your grandma lin must be waiting for you. When she heard the news about you she barged into my house and refuses to go until she sees you. She probably hoarding in my kitchen ordering my servants make the dishes she desires. Shameless woman always taking advantage of our friendship. I really want to hit her but i can't she may hit me back"my grandpa said pouting. Oh my the strong alpha who built the kageyama empire alone afraid of a old lady that also his best friend since he was in high school. I can't believe it he actually afraid of grandma lin who is nothing but a old frail omega lady but again if i think closely I also afraid of hitoka when she is angry. Make sense why he is afraid of grandma. I would be afraid too.

I cupped my grandpa's face in my hands and started to giggle. He looked cute to be honest. He eyes sparkled and hold my hand that were on his face. "My bubs giggle is sweetest Just like Sakura. " I smiled to his compliment. Even though mom was his daughter in law he treated her like his own daughter. "Pack your things. Just get some necessary things other things we could buy tomorrow.  i will be waiting for you in the living room. " Grandpa said. He patted my cheeks and walked out of the room.