chapter 1

Umm this fragrance of coffee is really making me feel like home. You could say it is my home. The people who cares about me is here. My worries are Vanishes when I see those smiling faces welcoming me whole heartedly.
My name is kageyama Tobio and I'm a college student who does the part time job in this cafe. "Tobi we need to go inside koushi san will be mad if we were late" Hitoka my omega best friend said to me. I smiled softly at her and entered the cafe. You see i don't have to do part time job to earn money. Afterall im the young master of kageyama house hold. But I don't want that money and don't want to see those ugly malicious faces. To avoid them i accompany hitoka here. "Hi besties come fast we have work to do" Shouyo my another best friend told me and hitoka.
Shouyo is like sunshine. He will make everyone happy just by his smile. But also talks nonsense and get scolded by koushi san. I remember how koushi san told shouyo to not to spoil mine and hitoka's innocence and threatened him with knife. Me and hitoka both were scared to death that time. We really thought shouyo will die in koushi san's hand. Thankfully he didn't.

Speaking of koushi san he is really motherly in nature. But he can get really mad like really really mad that time we just avoid his wrath. Shouyo always call this mama mode.

"Tobio, hitoka you guys came. Come to my office after putting on your uniforms i have some things to discuss with you guys. " Koushi san said to us And walked away. Me and hitoka changed our clothes and entered the office. Shouyo already was there. "You guys sit down" Koushi san told us while smiling at us.

"You guys know its already time for summer festivals and i wanted to ideas  for the festival" Koushi san told us. "Umm how about we wear kimono insted of uniforms in the cafe? " Ha thats hitoka for you she always interested in these stuff. She even want to become event planner in the future."toka~~~ you give the best ideas "this idiot shouyo.he is really dramatic he is suffocating hitoka with his bear hug 🤦‍♀️" Sho calm down you are killing hitoka by your hug" Koushi san said while separating the two. Hitoka really is panting she looked like she ran marathon. Poor her sho really blocked her airways by his hug.

Tiny time skip 😚

Today was very relaxing evening. We didn't had many customers to deal with. We had time to chat nicely. Now we are walking to our house. Hitoka and i always walk together some times sho will join us. Today sho was not with us as he had to pick up his sister from her school.

"Haaaa today's weather is nice isn't it" I turned to look at hitoka she is smiling slightly. "Yes" I simply replied to her as i looked ahead. "My stop is here I will be going then bye tobi" Hitoka parted her ways. I bid my good bye as well and started to walk towords my home. This is the dreading time of the day. Knowing full well I will get bullied by that scheming mother daughter pair I had return that so called house were i suffer everyday. The painful thing is father believes their lies and punish me for that. Every time i have to become victim of his anger. Ever since mom died he became so cruel he even forgot about the promise he made to my mother.

I don't know what that stepmother told my father now that he blames me for my mother's death. When my mother was around he always cared about me but after she gone the tiny connection we had just broke. Now he only talks to tell me not to bully his precious daughter but he doesn't know it always opposite. I'm the one who gets bullied and she is the one who is snatching every single thing from me. Why can't he see. I doubt that who is my father's real child. The way he biased towards me and stepsister I always feel like an outsider.

Finally i reached my house. It looks big and lively only I know how suffocating it is spend a minute here. I entered the house to greeted with ignorance by the servants. They only put the show in front of my father and grandpa. These people all are hired by my stepmother. They only treats stepmother and stepsister well. The survents also treats poorly as they know nobody in here to defend me or treat me good. It wasn't like this before. All the servants were good to me and treated me well . Even my father scolded me they were there to provide me warmth. But they were all fired by stepmother. Maybe she didn't liked the way they Treated me good.

Entering the house i could smell the mint fragrance. No doubt he is here. In this lonely world he is the only one who can brighten up my mood. I started to heading towards the living room there he is my love standing tall and with glory. The smile he wore clearly melt my heart~~~~~~

To be continued.........
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Guess who would be tobio's love.
Tell me in the comments.

Major drama coming up in the next chapter be ready

Until next chapter.... ❤