Aftermath

Y/N POV:
"Um...thanks for helping me there," said Obanai.
"No problem, I have your back!" I said with a smile. He just looked at me and slightly smiled under his mask. He had a much softer sensitive side he rarely ever showed. "So...what should we do now?" he asked.
"Well it's not too late right now so we could maybe find a place to eat nearby?" I suggested.
"Sure," he said, "but you're paying, I didn't carry any money." I checked my pockets and realised I had some money. "Sure," I said, "let's go." We walked for about 10 minutes until we found a small restaurant that was open 24/7. We walked in and we were both amazed at how beautiful it was inside. There were vast chandeliers that hung down from the ceiling; the floor was all blue marble, there were glass sculptures of animals everywhere and patterns were engraved into the golden walls.
"Wow..." you said in amazement, "this place is so cool..."
"Yeah," agreed Obanai,"it's so magnificent...
We found a table to sit at and a young woman came to take our order. "What will you two be having?" she asked politely
"I'll have one miso soup with some sea kelp please," said Obanai, "and a cup of green tea."
"Yes sir," replied the lady, "how about you ma'am?"
"I'll have some F/F (Favorite Food) with a glass of F/D (Favorite Drink) please." I said
"Right away!" replied the girl
I looked around the place admiring how elegant it was while Obanai was thinking to himself.

Obanai POV:
This place is really nice. I actually like it here. Y/N really reminds me of Kanroji. She seems really kind and bright. She's always smiling and cheerful. "Your food has arrived," said the lady who was serving us. "Thank you very much," said Y/N.
"Thanks," I said. We prayed to God and started eating the food. It was very good. "Wow," said Y/N, "the food is pretty great!"
"Yeah," I agreed, "it is." We continued to eat in silence. "Where do you want to go after we're done eating?" asked Y/N.
"Back home," I replied
"Come onnnnn," she whined, "let's do something fun!"
"Y/N it's literally 1 a.m in the morning..." I said sternly.
"Let's go to a hotel and stay there for the night instead of going home.." she pleaded
I sighed and agreed...
"Fine, but you're paying for that as well!" I said
"Sure!" she smiled
How much money did she even carry? Did she just come prepared?

Y/N POV:
We finished eating and I paid for the meal. I still had some money left for the hotel though. We found a nearby place to stay
which was only another 15 minute walk away. It was really cold outside, about -20°C (That's around -4° Farhenheit and yes this temperature is exaggerated by a lot).
"It's freezing!" said Obanai shivering, "how aren't you feeling cold?"
"I'm used to the cold," I said
I took off my haori and gave it to him
"Here you go!" I said wrapping it around him
"Won't you feel cold then?" he asked
"No not really," I responded,"I've experienced colder temperature then this."
"Thanks Y/N.." he said softly
As we kept walking up a mountain, it began to snow.
We trudged forward in the snow until we reached the hotel. It was nice and warm inside the hotel and there was a tall man standing at the reception. We paid to stay for one night and he gave us our room keys. Our room was giant. There was a king size bed, a large window to see outside and an ensuite bathroom. "How exactly did you afford this?" asked Obanai. "I don't think I did, I think she just took my money thinking it was enough..." I said confused.
"Oh...makes sense," said Obanai