Chapter 2

What I want?
What my heart want?
What my soul want?
Answer is simple & constant - YOU

~ Daniyal Shirazi

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Highway was not so clear but the roads was all clean and shining bright due to previous rainfall which has given a new look to everything in the environment. On either sides of the road, row of huge trees can be seen. Haya was driving Shanzay's car and Shanzay was seated on the passenger seat. She never let anyone drive her car but due to severe headache she let Haya drive it. Naughty Air was playing with her open hairs, urging her to push them behind her ears again and again, disturbing her, hoping to get her full attention but all in vain cause she was so engrossed in chatting with her dear cousin Haya and looking outside the window, enjoying the weather. When suddenly a bike passed by her side at a full speed, a girl was riding the bike and a boy was sitting on bike's back seat. Seeing the rough riding it was looking like the girl is learning bike riding or she is a new bike rider and the boy was instructing her. That girl was smoothly riding the bike but unfortunately it collided with the nearby tree but they both didn't fell down cause the break was applied on a exact time.

"Hahahaha just got into my first accident but everything is okay. We are fine." That girl said loudly, smiling sheepishly at the boy.

"Idiot you will not behave ever. Now I'll ride the bike and you'll see how I'm doing it. Okay?" Boy said and after the girl settled herself on the back seat he started the bike and soon they disappeared from Shanzay's view and a memory started playing on the screen of her mindmind, reclining herself comfortably on the seat she closed the eyes as a smile made it's way on her lips.

It was a late night, sky was deep and dark but all lonely in the company of few tiny stars, missing his companion Moon. In the cage of heavy tress, a beautiful haveli was standing in it's all glory lightly lit with the light coming from the lamp post. A girl, who seems like of age 17 was hopped on the bike, her delicate hands resting on the bike's handle whereas a boy seems like of age 18 was holding the bike and instructing the girl about how the bike works, etc.

"Understood? " Boy asked the girl and she hummed and started the bike.

"Yey! Thanks Faris bhai now I can ride the bikes as well."The girl was shouting with joy, riding the bike. After taking 2-3 rounds in haveli's driveway she told faris to hopped on the back seat they will go to a nearby ice cream parlour which is on 10 minutes ride away from the Shirazi Haveli. They both made their way towards the exit gate of the haveli, guards open the gate but told them to be back soon otherwise Bade Sahab will scold him for his carelessness. Yusuf Shirazi has given all the freedom to his children's but has also made strict rules, one of them is roaming outside the haveli at late night is strictly not allowed.

"Bhai now see how perfectly your sister will ride the bike and break all the records of ....... " Shanzay said as she speed the bike on the empty road and soon they were quite away from the haveli. She didn't saw a car coming their way, before she could apply the break the damage was done. BOOM... the sound of breaking of glass can be heard as they collided with the black car and they both fell off the bike.

"Shanu you okay?" Faris said seeing her hissing & lying still on the ground, he saw a big piece of broken glass bottle has pierced her right foot and blood oozing out of it.

"Shanzay your feet is bleeding." Faris shouted, when a young man dressed in a black suit get off of the car and came towards them. Seeing her crying hysterically he felt rage building in himself.