Chapter 10

Oh the companion of Night!
Whisper to the sleeping beauty that her companion
is waiting for her
to brighten up
dark sky of his life.

♡Admirer of Moon D.S
______________________________________

Brilliant shades of red, pink yellow, peach, purple, green, white was present all over that place. It was a tulip flower field which were proudly standing on their places, moving to and fro with the wind. Wings of windmills were rotating slowly with the flow of wind.  Sweet fragrance was lingering in the surrounding giving a pleasing comfort to the human's present there. Clouds were tucked in the blue sky in random shapes and pattern.

Three pair of eyes were witnessing one of the best creation of Creator, which was indeed more than just beautiful. They all were running around in the fields, playing with the flowers. Sometime caressing the tiny plant. Sometime plucking out a flower and tucking it in their hairs.

"Affi. Let's collect some flowers we will make tiara." Shanzay said to Afaf, who nodded her head in affirmation. And they duo started collecting the most beautiful flower out of the prettiest collection of flowers. Ameera was rocking to and fro on the swing placed near the flower field seeing the pleasant dance of nature. Shanzay and Afaf were collecting flowers on different sides of the field. Afaf was in her field but Shanzay went into another field to pluck white flowers which were present in the furthest end in the field. She silently plucked out some flowers and turned to go in towards her field but bumped into someone.

"Who the hell are you? Can't you see someone is present here." Shanzay yelled rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry. Who are you?" The young man asked, looking her from head to toe who was wearing a lemon color floral knee length tunic and white color trouser with a matching ombre hijab. Fair flawless skin, rosy cheeks, honey brown big duo eyes, curly eyelashes, shiny pink lips and a very tiny diamond shining on her pointed nose. He felt like his heart has missed a beat. Composing himself he dared to question her again.

"I haven't seen you here before. Where do you live." Shanzay who was picking up her fallen flowers in basket turned towards the voice, which was very pleasing, according to her.

"I don't live here. I'm from Maharashtra." She said looking in his black orbs, he quickly casted his gaze down.

"Oh. Is Doremon is your friend?" Shanzay who was going back to her grandfather's field stopped on his question.

"What?????"

"Are you insane mister?" She exclaimed and laughed out loudly.

"I'm not insane Miss... umm.....  whatever is your name." His disappointed voice came to her.

"For your kind information mister  whatever is not a noun and a noun is a name of a person, animal, place or thing. And I'm a person so I'm a noun it means that I have a name. " Shanzay explained and he felt like she is explaining him some numerical of physics.

"Physics numericals are easy than your philosophical talks." He said annoyed.

"Finally! Finally! Finally!" Shanzay shouted out of joy and plucking out a handful of flowers she started throwing them up in the sky. He was watching the antics of the crazy girl without blinking.

"Now what are you doing miss? You'll destroy my field today." He asked, stopping her from plucking anymore flower.

"See I threw this flower up but instead of going high in the sky it's falling down. Look isn't it coming down?" Shanzay pointed towards the flower she has tossed in the air.