Chapter-16

Never opt for the ocean of dust
when you are entitled to get
the sky of crown,
because you deserve it sweetheart.

☆D.S (the captive of Moon)

🌟🌟🌟⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌙🌚🌔🌖🌕🌛🌝

Kindly leave your votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!!!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The small lamp was on its duty, trying its level best to spread the light all over the place. The faint sound of the opening of the door managed to play with the strings of sound, breaking the silence for some nanoseconds. The figure enter the dimly lit room and forwarded his hand towards the switch to on the lights. He turned his focus to the living room and found a person sleeping on the sofa in a very uncomfortable position. He got suspicious seeing his friend there. He walked towards him and shook his shoulders.

Dany!!!!
Dany!!!!

Daniyal slightly opened his weary eyes to see his friend Arbaz standing in front of him.

"Hmmm?"

"Get up yaar, it's time for the morning prayer." Arbaz declared, sitting on the arm of the spare sofa. Daniyal woke up, reclining his back on the sofa's backrest crown.

"Oops, I missed my Tahajjud salah." He glanced at the timepiece, hanging on the beautifully painted wall, and ran his hand through his already disheveled hair.

"Hurry up and get fresh, we have to go to the Masjid." Daniyal nodded at Arbaz and ran to Arbaz's room. His move made Arbaz confused. After getting fresh Daniyal came out from Arbaz's bedroom and was standing hesitant in front of the door of his own bedroom.

"'You're not changing?" Arbaz raised a question noticing Daniyal standing in front of his chamber. Daniyal just shrugged his shoulders and entered his bedroom hesitantly, the room was lit with night lamps and she was sleeping on the bed, completely covering her figure from head to toe. He quickly strolled into the closet and changed into the fresh pair of jeans and shirt and came out to find her dozing in the same position as before. He walked near her to awake her but stopped in mid-track witnessing her sleeping soundly. Dropping the idea he came back to the living room then he and Arbaz went to the nearby masjid to pray.
______________________________________

"I don't want to go for today's lecture Dany," Arbaz said, preparing the batter for pancakes.

"Why???" Daniyal enquired, beating the eggs in the bowl.

"I am sleepy!!!" He replied putting the pan on the gas stove.

"Wanna lose your grades after working for weeks on the project?" Daniyal said opening the container of oats and putting two cupfuls of it in a bowl.

"For whom you are making this oats porridge??? As much as I know you don't like to have it in your breakfast." Arbaz questioned, putting the pancake batter on the pan.

"You also wanna have it?" Daniyal asked, ignoring his question. Arbaz nodded taking out pancakes on the dish. They both got busy with their work and after breakfast was prepared they plated all the eatables in bowls and dishes.

Arbaz was going to the dining area when his eyes got widened seeing her in a not-so-appropriate dress. He frozed on his place and hquickly diverted his eyes from her muttering Astaghfirullah and quickly turned back to the kitchen with the horrified expression on his face.