Chapter 8

Smile also smiles, seeing you smile.

~D.S

______________________________________

Blue orbs were trained on the figure clad in Abaya and Hijab, coming towards the car with her cousins. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful in that ombre Abaya in shade of beige and teal and a beige color Hijab. It was the first time he was seeing her like this and he was loving it. He was seated on the driving seat waiting for the girls. Ameera and Zoya jumped on the passenger seat as soon as they reach there. Haya, Naziya, Shiza and Shanzay got settled on the back seat. Nisha came running towards the car when Daniyal was about to start it.

"Ameera and Zoya come out, you need to go in Saad's car." She said, unlocking, the door of the passenger seat. Shanzay was cursing Nisha in her sub conscious.

"Why? Can't you come in that car?" Zoya questioned. And she shook her head in no.

"Sorry then you can't come in this car too." Ameera apologized and locked the door.  She was glaring both of them but they both were busy laughing and chit-chatting, not looking at her.

"Nisha come on fast we are getting late." Rabiya pulled her towards another car, which was accompanied by Fariha, Areeba and Saad. Daniyal quickly started the car and it's engine roared to life, running on the road. Rabiya and Nisha sat on back seat and Saad started the car.
_____________________________________

"Thank god, Rabiya appi took that psycho away." Ameera chirped.

"Meera don't say like this cutie. She is elder than you." Daniyal instructed and looked at mirror where her reflection was visible, who was smiling typing in her phone.

"I don't like her." She said sadly and turned her face towards window.

"We can't put love or hate in someone's heart. If it was possible than none will be left with a broken heart." He sighed, his hands kept on the steering wheel. After the drive of some 20 minutes they were standing in the parking lot of the mall.
______________________________________

Shanzay, Haya, Zoya, Ameera, Shiza, Naziya and Saad were in the jewellery shop. Naziya wanted to buy a nose pin for herself. Shanzay helped her in selecting the best and they got it packed. Shanzay was a fan of rings, bracelets, chains, pendants, etc in short she loves buying and wearing jewellery.

"Saad bhai Mujhe bhi ye ring dila de." Shanzay requested to Saad, but he denied, saying she already owns a quite large collection of jewellery.

(Brother Saad. Please buy this ring for me.)

"If you want any other thing then tell me. I am not gonna waste my money on buying a ring for you, which you are not gonna wear more than one time." He told her grumpily and marched out of the shop, followed by her other cousins. She told the shopkeeper to keep that ring for her she will purchase it next time and came out of the shop, her face was void of the happiness which was dancing on her beautiful face before.

"Ek silver ring hi to maangi thi, diamond ring nhi jo mujhe daat kr chale gaye. Aye bade huh, Fariha phuppu jo gift layi hai na wo bhi inhe hi de dungi, aakhir bande ka paisa waste hua hoga."  She muttered moving after them,  Ameera, Zoya & Shiza were with her. Daniyal was checking perfumes in the shop opposite to the jewellery shop, but he walked out without buying anything when he saw her dull face. She was happy before entering into the shop, but when she exited her face was gloomy and sad.

(It was just a silver ring not a diamond ring, that he refused buying it. Huh.. I'll give him the gifts Aunt Fariha has given me. After all it was bought from his money.