Chapter-12

"Your LOVE made me a poet
and I feel -I'm honoured."

D.S (Lover of Moon)

______________________________________

"Assalamualaikum, Eid Mubarak Nanajaan!" Ameera shouted running towards her grandfather who had just come back home after praying eid's Salah followed by other males of the family.
(Greetings. Happy eid grandfather.)

"Waalaikumassalam, Aapko bhi eid Mubarak meri Shehzadi.!" Yusuf Shirazi patted her head lovingly sitting on the royal sofa. After greeting everyone present there Ameera quickly took a seat beside her grandfather.
(Greetings. Happy eid to you too my princess.)

Her uncles and all the male cousins got seated on the spare sofas present in the lounge. Shanzay, Afaf, Umaima, Zunaira, and Zunaisha were done offering their Nafil Namaz when they heard Ameera's voice, they along with their mothers came there with the tray of sweets and snacks in their hands. They all were wearing simple dresses because they have got cotton outfits for praying namaz and heavy worked Pakistani dresses for wearing after namaz. They all greeted their elders with salam and Eid Mubarak and got settled on the vacant sofa.

"Nanu meri Eidi dijiye ab." Ameera demanded taking the empty bowl of sheer khurma from Yusuf Shirazi's h
and kept it on the table.
(Grandpa my eidi?)

"Kitni Eidi chahiye hamari Shehzadi ko?" Yusuf Shirazi asked taking a glass of juice from his wife's hand.
(How much eidi you want?)

"Nana mujhe Tulip field chahiye Eidi me." She put forward her wish and all the family members smiled at her wish.
(Grandpa I want tulip fields as eidi)

"Aap tulip field ka kya kregi Shehzadi???" Daniyal questioned taking a spoonful of dry fruit dessert from the bowl.
(What you'll do of tulip fields)

"I'm not telling that."
"Nanu tells me you're giving it to me or not" Ameera took a bite of chicken spring rolls.

"Dadajaan tell her we can give her few flowers but not the whole field........." Ruhan took part in the conversation.

"Honey bro I'm not talking to you. You better keep your mouth shut up." She turned her focus to Ruhan. And everyone ended up laughing at her complain.

"Mirha!" Yusuf called out to his younger granddaughter, who was sitting between him and his wife.

"Jee Nanu?" (Yes grandfather?)

"I have already given flowers fields to someone else. Sorry I can't give it you." His words were enough to make her pretty face lost its glow in a second.

"To whom you have given it?" Her voice was filled with sadness.

"To my........" Mr Yusuf paused for a moment then said "To my all three daughters Sumaira, Rumaisa and Zartasha. "

"Really?" Her eyes shined with mirth.

"Jannat now your flower field are mine." She jumped off from the sofa and ran to her mother and sat on her lap putting her arms around Rumaisa's neck and kissed her both cheeks lovingly.

"My everything is of my both daughters. " Her mother wrapped her hands around her daughter's body.

"Noor give my daughter's Eidi's to them." Yusuf Shirazi ordered to his wife, she nodded smiling afterwards he got up from his seat and walked put of the lounge followed by his bodyguard.

"Nanijaani ye to bahot khubsurat hai!" Zunaira exclaimed, examining the delicate pattern of gold pendant and chain her grandmother has. given to all of them.
(Grandma it's so beautiful.)