INTRO!

.:Melinda:.

Hi my name is Melinda. i am 15 years old this is my second year of high

school I really enjoy singing. I'm never afraid to express my feelings. My best friends are

Brittani, Skylar, and Tammi. i love everything about high school except for this dude named Roc he's the school bully him and his crew.

,:Brittani:.

Hey my name is Brittani, i am 15 years. People call me lazy and very attractive and very tomboyish. but, 

other than that i'm a very nice person. i stand up for what i believe in... High School is ight and nice. but, what really erks me is Ray. i like him alot but he's kinda a bully and he bullies me and my friends. but we manage to get by sticking together!

.:Skylar:.

Hello my name is Skylar I am 15 years old. my friends call me Sky or Skylar.

doesn't matter to me. Im kind of a brain-e-act but im not a nerd or a geek. im tough in my own ways. I'm not one of those ppl to hide behind a closet when i'm scared. When i'm smart like that i get bullied by this guy name Princeton and his Crew!

.:Tammi:.

What's Up my name is Tammi. I'm 15 years old. I'm the really nice type on the outside people think i'm the toughest girl and the roughest in the group. it is really not like that i'm

a nice girl. of course i fight back but it is only cuz i have to. But me and my friends get bullies not by girls but by boys. and one of em that i like is Prodigy!

.:Roc:.

Yo My name is Roc/Trey I'm 15 years...

I'm the ladies man.. real cool. smooth and tough. It seems that i always seemed to 

fool around with more girls than i have a relationship with.. whatever i don't care as much all i want is just a buddy with benefits.

.:Ray:.

Wat up I;m Ray Im 15 years old...

Some Call me Rough, Some call me The One. Some Call me a nerd, Bully, fun, but, they should correct that. Most of the time when people say that it's mostly girls.. and i'm not nice and fun to no one cept for my Crew and CREW ONLY!

.:Princeton:.

Yolo I'm Princeton/Jacob

Me.. i'm more of the most ok person.. yea i make fun of ppl but i'm mostly the brain of the 

group... If You Know What I Mean! ;D anyway. i'm ight for a person who has the most badest group in school.

.:Prodigy:.

Sup' I'm Prodigy/Craig

I'm the layback person of the group.. still go around and flirt with girls and get it. but i'm still a man of my word. I don't do much but again i do in school i do everything. outside of school same. but nothing compares to this.

What ya think!?