chapter 5

.:Ray:.

As all of us were talking we saw the Nerd Squad coming walking down the hall. but, this wasn't the nerd squad we know and making fun of this was like some backwards shit.. all of them look amazing. Even Brittani... Man i liked her before but now it's just beyond what i'm thinking.

they saw us and walked up to us.. why do i have a feeling that i know what their about to do.

Melinda: umm excuse me roc but. YOUR BIG FAT ASS IS BLOCKING MY LOCKER!

Roc: Oh really i hope you break ur neck in those heels.

Melinda: please honey iv'e been practicing in these babies for years now!

Roc: :(

Skylar: hay Princeton. i always wanted to say. that i always loved ur hair.

Princeton: really.. we'll i can honestly say i always hated the way u wore your hair.

Skylar: ok then you'll probably be filling this for the rest of the day.

She walked up to prince and punched him in the balls. i covered my mouth becuz i was goin to burst out laughing.

Skylar: THAT'S FOR PUSHING ME INTO THE POOL YESTERDAY! YOU ASSHOLE!

everybody turned and looked at us.

Tammi: u know prod i can do the same for you.

Prod: uh no.. please!

Ray: i'm good too.

Roc: yea me too.

Ray: but first... DON'T TRIP.

I tripped Brit and she fell on her face. the bell rang so we helped prince get to his class then ours.

.:Skylar:.

I felt so good when i did that to prince.. didn't feel no regrets at all ray tripped Brit and we had to get to class and she didn't have time to get him back.

Me: u good!?

Brit: yea i'll get him at lunch.

Tammi: come on i don't wanna be late for our class.

Me: rite!

We went into the the classroom and everybody was staring.. well all the boys

they were hitting on us. we kept shooting them down cuz they do talked to us but not all the time. 5 periods went by and it was time for lunch .. Perfect.. i met up with the rest of girls. We went straight to lunch and sat in out table. and ate lunch.

Brit; I'll be bak.

Tammi: were u goin ?

Brit: To give ray ray payback.

Skylar: ok..

.:Brittani:.

I went over to rays table and sat down. he smiled at me which was kinda weird.

Me: so ray

Ray: yea. /:

Me: hows ur lunch.

Ray: fine.

Prod: ha

Me: what?

Prod: nun.

Me: u like milk ray.

Ray: chocolate.

Me: well

I got up grabbed his milk and poured it all over his head. everyone saw and laughed.. they knew we had problems with them so they laughed harder. i got close to his face.

Me; Now who's the school bully now!?

And i walked bak to my table

what ya think!?