chapter 12

.....Brit.....

I was so relive that ray asked me out.. i mean finally iv'e been waiting forever for that boy to make a move.. tonight was our date and i couldn't wait... i mean i'm not tryna sound desperate but, i'm super excited! I waited for the bell to ring for us to go to lunch as i was walking i ran into my girls.

Tammi: sooo... are you happy?

Me: mmm. very

Sky: good cuz if that nigga didn't ask you out right there when he had to chance OHHH i would've.. g.c.o

Melinda: dosn't matter she has a date and were gonna get her ready!

We were walking ourselves to lunch and i saw ray. he smiled and ran up to me. and hugged me.

Ray: so you ready for our date?

Me: No not really!

Ray: WHAT!?

Me: i'm kidding pig tails!

Ray: Ayee don't make fun of my braids now... u know you love em'

Me: mabey!

Mel: umm excuse me yea.. were still here.

Ray: then go with ur boo.

Mel: mabey i will

She walked away.. all firmly

Me: ohh listen.. i have to go bak to my locker to get the rest of my books for 7th period. so i'll catch you guys later.

All: ight

I walked to my locker to get the rest of my books.. my stress was feeling all relaxed because we had no more problems but, i was wrong. when i closed my locker... a girl with long brownish hair came up to me.. she was caramel looking and she had a shirt that revels her belly ring, she had a short mini skirt... and she had these high ass heels than ever.

She looked like this: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRicRUQVNISGFkmxA76xY2J6Zzz_3M1D8fInmftCW4hoHH-mswbew

Me: umm hello?

???: hi

Me: not tryna be rude but, do i know you?

???: ha no kid i'm Alana.

Me: Umm Kid?

Alana: yea your just a kid who dosn't have experiences like me yet.

Me: I'm 16 and by the "experiences" you mean i don't want to have them... EVER!

Alana: well i heard that you go with Ray now?

Me: yea :).. but, it's not official yet.

Alana: if i were you i would be careful ray is a playa and he will always be..

Me:...... WHAT YA THINK MORE COMIN I REALLI PROMISE!!