chapter 10

.:Tammi:.

Me and Brittani got out of the movie theater and went to my house to hang out spend the night do you know girl stuff. when i got home all the lights were off. of course it was 10:00. i didn't bother telling my mom i was home. she was already fast asleep. i had to feel around for the light switch for the hallway "found it"

Me: omg

Brit: what!? 

Me: i can't get him out of my mind.

Brit; i totally understand.

Me: but don't u feel the same about ray.

Brit: yea but. Prod is actually nice to you and me.

Me: yea.

Brit: anyways i'm tired.. i putting on my P.J and goin to dream land.

Me; you mean Ray-land.

Brit: LAME!

While Brit was getting her p.j's on i manage to do the same. my phone rung and it was Sky and Mel calling on three way.

M: Hello?

Mel: OMG Roc likes me!

S: and prince likes me!!

M: wait what?!

S: i was in my dance class. he showed up and after it was over. this guy comes up to me and flirts with me.. so he gets mad and confesses.

Mel: same but. i was yelling at him and confessed.

M: that's great!.. hay Brit. get in here.

Brit: what!?

Me: Sky and Mel got confessed to by Prince and roc.

Brit: LUCKY!!

S: it's not luck. it's LOOOVVEEE

All: eww. lol

Me: well me and Brit are goin to sleep. so well see you guys on Monday..

Sky+Mel: bye!

i walked over to my bed and fell asleep so did. Brit.... I woke up and it was 1:00 in the morning i heard the front door open. but i only live with my mom.. burglars... i grabbed my bat out of my closet. and went down stairs. i saw a shadow and swung.

???:Whoa.. wth are you doing.

Me: prod?

I turned on the lights.

Me: wth are you doing here. how did u know were i live?! and HOW DID YOU GET IN?!!

Prod: i have my ways.

Me: ha.. u are some boy.

Prod: mabey i just wanted to tell somebody i care about them.

Me: you care about me? ;)

Prod: yea. and like you. i know i seems a lttle late but i just wanted to apologize.

Me: yea. i forgive you.

Prod: i gotta go. and don't tell brit but ray is gonna take her to dinner and go some where.

Me: really!?

Prod: i din't SAY NOTHING!

He left and i smiled really hard and went to bed.

.:Roc:.

I finally... got the chance to tell her how i feel.. i'm really goin to be n trouble for sneeking out but at least i'm really happy... i ran home as fast as i can and snucked in. i ran to my room and flopped on my bed... "wow" i thought" i looked at my phone and it says about 4 messages from Ray, Prod, and Prince.

Ray- I'm about to do this for real. ima take her out tomorow

Prod: just snuck in Tammi's house. she almost got me with a bat. told her how i feel.

Prince: got out of dance class with sky. kissed her. Vanessa and i are done.

I thought to my self and thought. after all off this.. couldn't we just told them right then and there?

what ya think!