chapter 11

Sorry if you haven't watch my webcam Video about uploading then watch that first.. then watch the video of this video then. READ!

.:Ray:.

Today was the day.. Monday.. i was going to ask Brittani to go on a date with me.. i got in the shower. brushed my teeth. and put on this.

Me: above

I looked good... I got my phone and text the guys to tell them. i was on my way.. i rushed to the school and saw the guys. gave em all bro-hugs. in the corner of my eye i saw Brittani. i turned around and smiled she smiled back awkwardly. I guess she still hates meh alittle.

Roc: what u waiting for bro?? do it!

Me: idk.. um i think she might say no.

Prod: ohh she won't.

Prince: just go man.

i turned and walked up to Brittani. she was wearing my favorite color purple. which made it even better to talk to her.

Brit: http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/53564999/id/GCZtF9K8QzCRD5oltBddug/size/y.jpg

Me: hay Brit.

Brit: oh hay ray. umm. i'm suprised that your talking to me.

Me: well. u shouldn't because i wanna ask you something.

Brit: Ugh no i will not the clown of your party.

Me: no..not anything like that anymore.

Brit: ok.

I took and deep breath while Sky, Mel and Tammi were behind her signaling me to say

what I've been wanting to say ever since i met her!

Me: Brit we had a fighting battle for a while.. and i know it seems to you that.. i'm just doin this for no reason. but it's not. i do it because i either want to talk to you. or get your attention or just straight up wanna her your voice..I've been a jerk, asshole, and an unbelievable person. and i'm sorry. and for me to make up. i want you to go on a date with me.

Brit: aww. ray I—i

I didn't know if she had time to take it all in but i just hope she says yes!

Brit: I..

Mel: OMG would you just say yes already.

Brit: Yes ray i will!

Mel+Sky+Tammi: Awwww!

Me *Mocks* Awwww

The bell rung and we i had to go to class. i ran down the hall with the guys yelling: SHE SAID YES!

AWWWWWWW now wasn't that sweet.

what ya think!