Chapter 9 - Ballroom Dancing with The Devil

I carefully got out of Bennett's grasp and walked downstairs, it was dark but I needed a glass of water

Turning on the light, I rummaged the cabinets for a glass. Accidentally knocking down a plastic cup.

"Shit...."

Filling the glass with water, I brought the glass to my lips. The cool water traveled down my throat.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, I rinsed out the glass.  Feeling a presence behind I spun around.  No one was there, what's wrong with me.

Rolling my eyes, I went back up stairs to the bedroom.

Bennett slept peacefully on the bed, his bare back facing the cool night air. How he could sleep in this freezing temperature without a shirt is beyond me.

Shaking my head I got back into the bed, pulling the covers over me.

Bennett turned over, looping his arms around my waist.

Pulling me closer to his chest he snuggled his face into my hair.

Closing my eyes, I relaxed in his hold, I could get used to this.

Opening my eyes they adjusted to the dark room

Lauren slept peacefully beside me, her head nestled in the crook of my neck.

I didn't have work today so decided to sleep in.

Snuggling back into the covers I pulled Lauren closer as she rested her head closer to me. Her lavender scent wafted up to my nose.

Looking down at her sleeping, she was breathing steadily. Freckles dusted the apples of her cheeks. Her full lips parted as she slept. 

Her golden locks splayed across the pillow her head rested on.

I could get used to this.

I sighed laying back down, tomorrow was Lauren's first ballroom dance lesson.

The problem was, she didn't know that....

Well that's tomorrows problem.
———————————————
"What!" She exclaimed.