Chapter 1: reunited

Lily is on her way to the set with her brother Joe, She is super exited to be back again and to be able to hang out with the cast everyday. Many of her closest friends is from the stranger things cast. They didn't start filming until Tomorrow, so they have the whole day to catch up. She haven't been able to hang out with them since season 3 ended, because she have been busy filming for other big movies like Spider-Man: no way home, where she was playing a big role.
They had just arrived at the set when Gaten approached them.
"Hey guys nice to see you again" he said with a joyful tone hugging the both of them.
"Hey Gaten, how are you?" lily asked hugging him back.
"I'm great, how are you?" He answered.
She didn't get to answer before Sadie and Millie was by their side too.
They all greeted each other.
"Have you folks seen the new guy who is gonna play Eddie Munson?" Millie asked curiously.
"No not yet, I've heard he is nice tho" Joe joined in. While lily just shook her head.
"Yeah he is super sweet and a little shy too" Sadie said.
"What is his name?" Lily asked confused.
"Joseph Quinn" the former said

After talking and catching up they decided to make their way inside, it was currently 1:40pm and the duffers where holding a meeting at 2 pm for the "main" characters.

They took a seat at a group table where Natalia, Charlie and Noah already was sat. They started talking with the tree in excitement for what the new season will bring.

—————————————————————————

The meeting began and everyone became quit. The duffers talked about what will happen in the season and who was working with who.
All of a sudden Lily heard her name being called by the duffers. They asked her to join the in front of everybody. She stood up walking over to them standing by their side. The brothers were congratulating her on her Spider-Man movie part, she didn't really listen anymore when she noticed a new face in the back of the room checking her out, she quickly looked at the floor so he wouldn't notice that she was blushing.

Why was he looking her up and down and who was he? He was kinda cute tho.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when everyone started clapping and cheering for her. As she sat back down as she felt eyes on her, she looked up to see the same guy again looking at her. She quickly looked down again and sat down.

—————————————————————————

Later that day she was chatting with most of the cast members when the guy from earlier joined. Everyone looked at him and smiled when suddenly Millie said "Hi. Joseph, everyone. Everyone, Joseph" Joseph smiled back and greeted the cast.

He noticed Lily behind the rest of the group and smiled wider than before.
The cast chatted for awhile when it started to get late.
"We better head to our trailers" Lily said in a tired tone.
"Yeah, we start pretty early tomorrow" Finn said.

—————————————————————————
Authors note:
Just to clarify Joe = Joe Keery and Joseph = Joseph Quinn

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter:)

This is my first time writing something like this so I don't know how good it is. Also English is not my nature language = meaning I am not from an English speaking country.

I don't think people are gonna read this tbh.