Chapter 10: the new movie

*Joseph pov*
The drive was silent, but not a bad silence it was more of a comfortable silence.
I caught her stealing glances and she caught me doing the same. We simply couldn't get our eyes off of each other. When we were almost there I decided to break the silence.
"What are you doing later?" I asked calmly.

She looked back at me again.
"Uhhm, not really anything. I was thinking about asking the others if they wanted to hang or something" she said.

She looked back on the road, so did I.
"Okay, well I was thinking if you would like to go to the movies later and watch the new movie" I said. I wanted to be with her not the others.

"That's a good idea. I would love that" she said, and I smiled.
"The others could come too" she then said, my smile faded. It would still be fun though. My smile reappeared as I answered.

"Yeah, great idea" I smiled at her.

We arrived at the set and went in. We got to the hair and makeup trailer. Most of the others were already there.

"Heyyyyyy" Joe and Maya exclaimed as we got in.
"Heyyy" I said as I went over and hugged them both. So did Lily.

"We were wondering if you would like to go to the movies later and watch the new movie?" Lily said with a wide smile, which made me smile widely. Her smile is hypnotising. I can't take my eyes of her.

"Yeah sure we would like to, just us though, I'm so tired I don't have the energy to go a whole group" Joe said. We all laughed.

"Sure, it's fine just us" I said. I looked over at lily, just to find her looking back at me.

"Yup, just us Four then" Lily smiled as she looked back at her brother. I kept looking at her, I didn't care that the others would notice I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.

We were all heading to set. We had to film a boat scene, which wasn't filmed in water. It was filmed in the studio with green screens all around the walls. In this scene Emma and Eddie would steal glances at each other and just be very affectionate. I didn't mind. I just wished that it would all be real and not just for a stupid series.

We sat in a boat placed in the middle of the room in a Walter tank, cameras all around. I sat next to Lily of course. We sat really close.
In the scene we had to look at each other very often and just make it look like we really loved one another. It wasn't that hard in my case tho.

The scene was over and we all were chatting behind the camera. That's how the whole day went by. We filmed a scene then had a little break behind the camera and then on repeat. We had a very productive today. We filmed a lot of scenes.

*Lilys pov*

The four of us got out to Josephs car. Joseph was the driver. Joe sat in the front with Joseph and Maya and i sat in the back.
We were listening to Kerry's playlist. It wasn't quiet my taste so I just zoned out.
I looked up in the rear view mirror just to be met with Joseph's eyes on me. He smiled and I smiled back. We held the eye contact for a few seconds before he looked back to the road. I felt a blush creep on to my face.

Maya was starring at me and I just looked back at her and said "what?"
She didn't answer she just smiled at shook her head. I looked up in rear view mirror again and once again I was met with the pretty man's eyes on mine. I looked down quickly and blushed again.
God what is happening to me.

We arrived at the movies and got out of the car. We were picking out snacks when Maya whispered in my ear.
"I know you like him, just admit it" I didn't answer I just rolled my eyes and gave her an elbow in the side and picked out some gummy bears.
"Uhhmm oww" Maya said sarcastically.

"What was that about?" Joseph reached for chocolate close to me.

"Oh, nothing" i said quietly.
"Yeah sure, nothing" Maya said as she walked by us.

After we paid for our snacks, we went in the theater.
Kerry sat in the first of our four seats, then Maya, then me and then Joseph.

I got butterflies just thinking about sitting next to him.
The movie started and it was a horror movie. I'm NOT good at watching scary stuff, I get scared easily. I think the boys from the cast figured that out the first week on set.

Joseph apparently noticed my discomfort and leaned in my ear and whispered.
"Are you okay?"
I answered with "no, not really I hate scary stuff"
He chuckled and put his arm around me. I was great full for the darkness because my cheeks were red and when I say that I mean they were RED.
But I played along and laid my head on his chest.

When the credits were rolling and the lights turned back on I pulled away from Joseph's arms and stood up. I don't think the others noticed me and him getting cuddly.

We got in the car and drove home, the first stop were Joe and Maya they were staying at the same hotel apparently. Then it was my apartment, when we arrived there I got ready to go out when he called my name quietly.
"Yeah?" I said calmly too.
"I really enjoyed tonight" he said.
"I'm glad, I did too" I smiled at him.
"Goodnight Joseph"
"Goodnight Lily" he said in a quiet but smiling voice.

I got to my apartment and as soon as I got to my bedroom I plopped down on my bed.
When I got my phone out from my purse and put to charge it pinged, it was from Joseph.

Joe Q:
Sweet dreams❤️

Me:
You too❤️

When i say I could drop dead I mean it. My heart skipped several beats when I read his text.

————————————
Wow, it's been awhile. I'm sorry.
I just didn't have the time. And I also kinda didn't know what to write.

Hope you enjoyed this:)