Chapter 2: Joseph, Joseph Quinn

Lily have been in her trailer for a while now and its starting to get late, she decides on getting ready for bed because they start pretty early tomorrow.
She was brushing her teeth when she heard a knock on her door. She went out and opened it to see who was here at that time of the day. When she opened the door she was greeted by Maya. Maya had grown close to her and was her best friend.
"Hey you" Maya said exited.
Lily just waved and motioned for her to come in because she was still standing with a toothbrush in her mouth.
After she was done brushing her teeth she went out to the couches in the middle of the trailer to be with Maya who had already found her place in one of the two-person couch.
Lily sat down in the other couch and said a proper hey to her friend.
"Why are you here at this time of day?" Lily questioned.
"Am I not allowed here or what?" Maya said jokingly.
"Yes of course you are, I'm just wondering why" Lily answered.
Maya shrugged and laid back her head.

All of a sudden Maya burst out "So, what do you think about Joseph?"
"He's sweet I guess" Lily answered quietly.
"He totally checked you out today" Maya said exited.
"I noticed that" Lily shrugged
"So you did notice him, you to would be great together you know"
"Stop it Maya, not like he's into me anyway. And he's not really my type."
The two talked for a little while until Maya decided to go to her own trailer.

Maya had just left when another knock could be heard.
As Lily went to open the door she let out a big annoyed sigh.
She opened the door when she saw him, Joseph.
"Hi" he said.
"Hi"
The two just stood looking at each other for a while until he said.
"Can I come in?" He smiled at her
"Yeah sure" she moved to the side so he could go inside and then closed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry am I interrupting? I can just leave" he said with a sorry look on his face.
"No no, it's okay" Lily said.
"But what brings you here?" She said with a confused look on her face.
"I saw you earlier and I just wanted to introduce myself, so I looked around every trailer until I found it. So here I am" he said smiling.
"I'm Joseph, Joseph Quinn btw" he said as he reached out his hand to greet her.
"Nice to meet you, Joseph, I'm Lily Keery" she said as she shook his hand.

—————————————————————————

Sorry for a short chapter, I will try to make the next ones longer:)

Im actually shocked that 5 people read the last chapter. I know it sounds lame, but it means the world to me. I never thought anyone would actually read this tbh.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter:) please comment what you think.

Love you guys:)