Chapter 5: the dinner

The time hit 6:30 and Lily was standing outside Joes trailer, when someone scared her from behind her. She jumped and quickly turned around to see Maya.
"Woah, Maya try to give me a heart attack will you?"
"Sorry" Maya put her hands up in defence.
Joe came out of his trailer and Natalia and Charlie joined too, shortly after joined Joseph.

They went to a restaurant nearby, it was a pizza place.
"I love pizza" Lily outburst
"Me too" Joseph said laughing at the sudden statement.
They went inside and got a booth. Lily sat with Joseph on her right and Maya on her left. The restaurant looked cosy, very Italian themed with candles on the table. It smelled really good of high quality pizza.
The waiter came and asked for their order.
"I will have a ham pizza please" Lily said.
"Me too" Maya said smiling at the Waiter.
"And then we will have 2 meat lovers" Joseph and Joe said in unison.
"And we will share a margarita and a pasta carbonara" Charlie said.
The waiter left.
"Someone is craving meat" Lily said jokingly at Joe and Joseph's order.
"Yeah we are after all men who need meat" Joe said all serious flexing his biceps.
Joseph shook his head with a bright smile on his face.
They chatted and laughed all night. It was honestly one of the best nights Lily have had in a while.
She got back to her trailer changed clothes and got ready for bed when she heard a knock on her door.
She yelled for the person to come inside. She turned around and saw Joseph closing the front door behind him. He turned around and froze for a while admiring the view in front of him. Even though she wore an oversized band t-shirt and sweatpants she still looked so good.
"Hi" He broke the silence.
"Hey, what's up?" Lily replied.
"Not much I was just wondering what you were up to" Joseph said.
He actually didn't come for any reason he just wanted to see her. He knew it was late and that she wasn't up to much at that time of day.
"Nothing really, its 10 pm so I was just getting ready for bed. I am very tired" Lily said.
"Sounds nice, i don't really know why I'm here I just wanted to see you" Joseph smiled.
She could feel herself blushing a little bit.
"Oh uhm okay?" Lily said confused.
"I better get going then, you sound tired" Joseph said walking towards the door.
"See you tomorrow, Joseph"
"See ya" Joseph closed the door behind him and went to his own trailer.
*1 new message from "Jezzy kezzy"*

"Stranger things kidz"
Jezzy kezzy: Joe, Natty: Natalia, Falcon: Maya, Quinn: Joseph. Charles: Charlie

Jezzy kezzy: thank you for such a nice night, I had so much fun❤️

Natty: it was soooo fun let's do it agin soon!

Falcon: yeeeeeesssssssss

Yeeeeesss it was soooooo fuuuunnnn

Quinn: yea, let's do it again

Charles: agreeeeee

*Joseph's pov*

I had so much fun, especially because Lily was there. I don't know why but I enjoy being with her so much more than being with any other cast mate.
I think I'm falling for her. But why so soon we just started filming. I'm not sure that I'm falling falling or if I just think she's attractive. I will just have to wait and see.

I really enjoy being with the cast, I have gotten really close to them all on very short time. I was excited every morning to start filming again. I find peace in my character. I think I could learn something from him.
I fell asleep thinking of Eddie and how I could perfect my acting.

—————————————————————————
Hey everyone
I know this chapter is short, but I just wanted to update you guys a little.

So I've been thinking and I really do want to continuo with this story. But I'm only gonna update once or twice a week, and then I'm gonna try to make them much longer than this.
I hope it is okay with you guys.
I didn't expect over 200 people to have read this but oh well.
I'm trying my best, thank you for your cooperation🫶🏼

Love Sophia