Chapter 6: the kiss

*Lilys pov*

I Woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got up and jumped in the shower.
Today was gonna be a hard day, I had to be on set at 7.00 am and then we had to film a lot of scenes in different places.
My and Joseph's characters had developed feelings for each other and one of the scenes we were gonna film today was a kissing scene.
Although I was nervous and all, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I just saw it as Emma and Eddie kissing, not Lily and Joseph kissing. Joseph is just a good friend.

*Joseph's pov*
I got to set early and we filmed a couple of scenes until we got to the kissing scene. Yep, me and Lily was gonna kiss. I was really nervous about it. What if she doesn't like it, what if she thinks I'm a bad kisser and doesn't want to talk to me again after. I was over thinking this way to much.

We got into character once again and we kissed. It felt so good, like our lips were made for each other. We kept kissing till we heard "cut" being yelled from behind the camera. We pulled apart and I smiled down at Lily, she smiled too.
"That was great" Sean yelled.
Lily smiled at him and started walking over to the other actors who were behind the camera. I followed after her.
"That was good, seemed very real. Like you wanted to kiss each other" Joe smirked.
I felt my face heat up, so I looked down.
"Yep, it was good" Lily smiled.
I couldn't help but smile, she liked it.
"Our characters really have some chemistry" she continued.
I didn't know to take that as a compliment or if I should be hurt by her comment.
Maybe she doesn't like me. Was it all in my head that the kiss was good? Did she in reality not like it? Am I a bad kisser?

"We are gonna wrap up for today, we will continue filming tomorrow" Matt yelled.

"Do you wanna hang out all together? We could have a movie night at my trailer" Lily asked.
"Sounds good" I answered.
"Yeah, lets do it" Maya Said excited.
We all went to our separate trailers and agreed on movie night 9 pm it was currently 7.30 pm.
I was laying on the couch watching some tv, but I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, it felt so good for me, but was that the case for Lily?

Joey

Hey man,
I just wanted to know if
Lily have said anything
to you about that kiss?

Joey: She haven't,
why? Something wrong?

No no,
not at all I was just wondering

Joey: okay, if something is wrong
you can tell me.
But like are you catching feelings for her?

To be honest with you,
maybe I don't know yet.
I like being around her
and everything,
but I'm not sure
it's feelings feelings, you know.

Joey: yeah, I get it.
Please just don't play with her heart.
The kiss looked true,
like she wanted it too and liked it.

Sure hope so, and I won't, I promise.
Read at 7.45pm

I put my phone down to my chest and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't stop the thoughts that ran through my head. I needed to talk to her.

Lily🫶🏼

Hey, can I come over a little earlier?

Lily🫶🏼: yeah sure, why?

I just want to talk to you quickly

Lily🫶🏼: oh okay see you soon then:)
Read at 8.01 pm

*Lily's pov*
I just got some really weird texts from Joseph. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Well the kiss was good, but maybe he didn't think it was.
I heard knocks at the door. I went to open the door, when I did Joseph stood there. He was looking sad, confused and scared at the same time.
"What's up?" I asked to get the conversation going.
"I just wanted to talk about the kiss, I think it was good. But do you? Do you think it was good? It almost seems like you avoided me after" Joseph said not looking at me. I sighed in relive
"yeah, i think it was good" I answered.
"Do you? I just didn't think you did, I thought you didn't like it and didn't want to talk to me. Like I totally get it if-" I cut him off.
"Hey look at me" he didn't. "Look. At. Me" I said strictly. It worked. He looked at me.
"I liked it, it felt great" I started to think back, and it was a so good kiss. Maybe the best one I've ever had. I started to think how a unplanned kiss would feel if a planned kiss felt that good.
He smiled in relieve. We just stood there looking at each other for a while until he broke the silence.
"What movie do you wanna watch later, I mean I would think that you would like to watch something like 'what's eating Gilbert grape' or maybe even 'the tourist'" Joseph smirked.
"Those movies are a great  idea I would bring them up to the others" I smiled.
"You don't get it do you?" Joseph said smiling, I just stood there confused.
"Get what, those movies are good" I said smiling.
Joseph laughed "yeah like 'Alice in wonderland' or 'pirates of the Caribbean'"
"Those movies are great, all Depp movies is. And it doesn't make them worse that he is hot too" I said giggling. Joseph laughed.
"So true" He smiled.

The others knocked on the door and I let them in, Joseph stood up from the couch to greet the others.
"I brought snacks" Joe said excitedly as he pulled up a filled shopping bag.
"And I've got the drinks" Charlie said.
"Great, what movie do you wanna watch?" I asked.
"I was thinking maybe like iron man or something like that, marvel is always a good choice" Natalia said.
"Great idea, but I was thinking like 'what's eating Gilbert grape' or 'pirates of the Caribbean'" Joe said.
"Me too" I exclaimed loudly.
Joseph and I laughed loudly while the others just stood there awkwardly.

We started 'pirates of the Caribbean'. I sat with Joseph to my right and with Joe to my left. Maya sat in between my legs on the floor and Natalia and Charlie sat besides Maya.
We were finished with all of the snacks we had poured up when the movie was over.
"I will go refill, you can just start 'dead man's chest' now" I said.
I went out into the little kitchen which was separated from the rest of the trailer with a half wall. I could feel somebody following behind me.
"Hey" a voice whispered.
I turned around in a jump. It was Joseph.
"Oh hey" I whispered out of breath.
"Sorry, I just wanted to help" he said.
"No it's fine thank you" I said.
We refilled the snacks and went back to the others.
45 minutes into the movie I started to feel sleepy my eyes opened and closed on repeat. Joseph noticed because he whispered in my ear.
"You can just rest you head in my shoulder it's okay. I will wake you up when the movie is over"
"Okay, thank you" I whispered back.
I rested my head on his shoulder and shortly after fell asleep.

*Joseph's pov*
I felt Lily's head lay on my shoulder, it felt so good. I tried to sit as still as possible to not wake her.
I relaxed by the sound of her breathing. I rested my head on the top of her head I could feel eyes on us when my eyes closed and I fell asleep.
I woke up to Joe poking my shoulder.
"We will leave now"
"Okay" I said as I tried to sit up straight.
I heard the door close. I quickly put a pillow under lily's head as I moved away from her.
I took the view, of her, in before I lifted her up and carried her to bed. I pulled the covers over her.
I cleaned up before I left. The door closed quietly behind me as I left.
When I got back to my own trailer I passed out on the couch.

—————————————————————————
Hey, I hope you enjoyed.

The chapter is a lot longer than the other ones, hope you like it.
I spend a lot of time on this one so please comment, vote and share.

Love
Sophia<3