Chapter 3: The makeup chair

"You are Joe's sister?" Joseph said confused.
"Yeah, we don't really look that much alike really" Lily shrugged
"Now that I think about it, you actually do look a lot alike. I don't know how I haven't noticed"
He isn't wrong when he put like that, me and Joe have the same brown hair, the same hazel eyes and the same ears.

"I guess we do"
"It's not a bad thing, look at him, that man is attractive" Joseph said with a smirk.
"Yeah, well at least one of us is attractive" Lily said with her head down.
"Both of you are" he said with a scared look on his face, as if he was scared he upset her.
Lily blushed hard and dropped her head down so he wouldn't notice.

The two were staring at each other, it was quite for a moment until Lily broke the silence.
"You should properly get back to your trailer, it's getting late"
"Yeah, I should" Joseph said sounding sad.
"Nice to meet you, Joseph"
"Nice to meet you too, Lily, see you tomorrow" Joseph said as he walked out of the door. The door closed behind him and Lily dropped down on the couch.

She fell asleep thinking about him, his cute British accent, his brown eyes, his curly brown hair, his style, his appearance, just him. She thought about him, and she couldn't do anything about it. She couldn't stop, he was in her head.

The next morning she woke up to the sound of her alarm, she was laying on the couch. Still in the same clothes from last night.
She got up and drew on some comfy clothes, because she was going to change in a hour or so.

Today was the first day of filming, she was so excited to be back in character. She also got told that her character is being introduced to a new character witch would be her love interest in the show. What they didn't tell her was who the character was.
She read the plan over which scenes they were going to film today, when she saw she was filming a lot of scenes with him, with Joseph.
She was even more excited now, why? What is happening to her?

When she got to the makeup trailer Maya was sitting in the chair by the desk. She went over to the chair next to hers and sat down.
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
"What scenes are you filming today, I saw that we didn't have any scenes together today" Lily said
"Yeah I saw that too, but I'm mainly filming with Joe today" Maya said.
"Okay, I'm mainly filming with Gaten and Joseph" Lily said.
Lilys character have a strong bond to Dustin like Steve does, and is picking him up from high school almost everyday. So Steve and Emma is like siblings to Dustin.

When she was almost done in the makeup chair and Maya left her to go film a while ago, Joseph came tru the door and sat next to her in the chair Maya sat in before.
"Hello and good morning" Joseph said with a wide smile.
"Hello to you" Lily said in a tired voice.
"Someone is a morning person" Joseph said jokingly.
"Ha Ha" Lily rolled her eyes at the comment.
"So, are you excited to start filming" Joseph asked.
"Yes, as excited as it gets. You should be very excited tho, are you?" Lily said
"Yeah, I am very excited and a little nervous too"
"Well, I was nervous too when we started filming for season 1. But just so you know, there is nothing to be nervous about. They are all the sweetest most down to earth people I have ever met" lily said to try to calm him down.
"Thank you, that helped a lot" Joseph said smilingly.

—————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it a little longer than the other 2 chapters.

There may be another chapter tomorrow. School just started again, so I'm sorry if I do not post for awhile. But I will try to post a chapter every 4 days or so.

Please correct me if I make any mistakes. You're also free to comment some suggestions, I am open to anything:)