Chapter 17: First time

Warning! Smut!

Kali had been in hospital for a little over a week and she was ready to go home. Billy had been by her side the entire time, he even asked Steve to bring their homework by so that they could still graduate on time. The doctors had been keeping a close eye on Kali's head injury as the week went on, they wanted to make sure that she didn't have any bleeding on her brain, thankfully she was feeling better with each passing day. She looked over at Billy who was sat next to her bed with his head buried in his homework, "eyes on your own work Juliet" he smiled without looking up at her. Kali couldn't help but smile back at him, "you still owe me a date" Billy looked up from his homework and smiled at her "as soon as you're back home, I will take you anywhere you want to go" he kissed her hand but when he looked back at her she was crying. He climbed onto the bed next to her and pulled her close to him "I'm sorry it's just.." she trailed off as she wiped her tears "I don't have a home anymore" Billy furrowed his brows as he lifted her head to look at him "you can go back home now that your dad isn't around" she shook her head at him, there's no way she could ever go back to that house after everything. Her mother hadn't even visited her, the last she heard was that her mother had left town after her father was arrested, she couldn't understand why she kept chasing after him. I love him Kali. She was reminded of her mothers words everyday, she had nightmares about what happened, and no matter how bad her father beat her, her mother stood to the side instead of protecting her daughter. She couldn't go back there. Kali was pulled from her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door. Billy stood up and walked to the door, poking his head round the side as he opened it. He stepped to the side allowing Kali to see Wayne and Eddie walking into the room. She smiled as she ran over to hug them both "glad to see you're doing better kid" Wayne said as he hugged her tightly.

Billy had left the room to go and get himself some food while Wayne and Eddie stayed with Kali, "so how're you feeling?" Eddie asked as he held her hand "a lot better actually, they're gonna be sending me home in a couple of days" she tried to fight the tears back as she dropped her gaze back to the bed, she didn't have a home to go back to. Eddie dropped her hand as he pulled her into a hug, "don't cry sweetheart, we'll figure something out" Eddie looked to his uncle, desperate to find a solution. Wayne nodded to his nephew as he cleared his throat "why don't you move in with us?" Kali looked at him confused "you're already part of the family Kali" Wayne continued as he held her hand "you're like the daughter I never had, plus you keep a straight head on this twat over here" he laughed as he gestured to Eddie. Kali looked between them both before turning her gaze back to Wayne "I don't think Billy would appreciate me sleeping next to Eddie every night" she laughed as she nudged Eddie's arm, causing him to laugh along with her. Wayne sat thinking for a little while "you can have my room" he smiled "I don't mind sleeping on the pull out sofa, and you need your own privacy" Kali smiled back at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck "thank you so much" Wayne held her for a short while "you're more then welcome kid".

When Billy walked back in the room, both Wayne and Eddie had gone. Kali was sat on her bed with a huge grin on her face, "what's got you so happy" he smiled as he kissed her forehead "well, I have a home again" Billy looked at her puzzled as he slumped down in the chair next to her "Wayne said I could move in with them since I'm already family and he said I could have his room so that I don't have to share with Eddie and I get my own privacy" she beamed. Billy was so happy for her, he knew she'd be safer at Wayne's seeing as though he was the one who saved her from her asshole father and he knew Eddie would protect her with his life, "would I be able to come over?" His gaze dropped to the floor as his smile faded. Kali placed her hands on his cheeks and lifted his head to look at her, she kissed his lips softly before pulling away "of course you can". Billy wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her down onto his lap, he held a hand to the back of her neck as he pulled her in for a kiss.

Kali shuffled closer to him as the kiss deepened, letting out a small moan as his tongue darted in her mouth. She pulled on his hair slightly causing him to throw his head back in pleasure as she trailed kisses along his jaw and neck. She pulled away from him and stood up, "I'm gonna go for a shower" she grinned as she held her hand out towards Billy, he looked at her hand and that back at her, she let out a chuckle "are you gonna join me?" Billy wasted no time in grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the bathroom, locking the door as Kali turned the shower on. He ripped his clothes off and stood behind Kali as he slowly pulled her hospital gown off, trailing kisses down her shoulders and back as it fell to the floor. They both stepped inside, feeling the hot water run over their skin. Kali wrapped her arms around Billy's neck and pulled him close to her. She kissed his chest and neck before passionately kissing his lips. She wanted this. She was ready for this.

Billy picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he held her against the wall. He carried on kissing her as he ran a finger down her chest and inbetween her breasts, causing her to moan into his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and placed his mouth around her nipple, licking and flicking it as she moaned "fuck Billy" he smiled against her breast as his name rolled off her tongue. God he needed her. He released her nipple and placed her feet back on the floor, he kissed her lips again as his hand moved up her thigh, "Billy please" she was begging for his touch and it drove him crazy. He knelt down in front of her and lifted her leg over his shoulder. He looked back up at her and smiled as he slowly licked her from the bottom to her clit, he moaned as he tasted her and he couldn't control himself anymore. He placed one hand on her ass, squeezing and slapping her as he sucked on her clit. Kali couldn't control her moans, he was driving her crazy and she could feel herself nearing her climax as he slowly slid his finger inside of her. She bucked her hips and held onto his hair, as he pushed another finger inside of her, "fuck Billy!"

"Cum for me princess" that was all she needed to hear to reach her climax, her hands gripping onto his hair even tighter as he licked her clean. He stood back up and she pulled him in for a desperate kiss. She didn't care about tasting herself on his lips, the only thing she cared about was that she needed him. She pushed him back slightly and turned around, pushing her ass against him as she looked back at him, her eyes filled with lust. He kissed her cheek "you sure you're ready?" He whispered, she nodded back at him, biting her lip as she did "use your words princess, I need to hear you say it"

"Please fuck me billy" he let out a growl as he slowly pushed himself inside her. Kali gripped the wall with her hands as she pushed herself back against him. He started off slow, letting her adjust to him but it didn't take long for him to start moving faster. He pulled on her hair and pulled her back towards him, her back now resting against his chest as he moaned in her ear. She threw her head back against his shoulder as his hand slowly reached round and started rubbing her clit. God this felt amazing and she couldn't get enough of him "fuck you feel so good princess" she loved when he grunted and growled in her ear, she could feel another orgasm building  as he fucked her harder and faster, throwing her back against the wall "fuck Billy!"

"You gonna cum again princess?" She nodded back at him, she couldn't get any words out between her moans. Billy felt as her walls tightened around him, he threw his head back as he came inside her, "fuck Kali!" He growled.

As he slid out of her he kissed her shoulders. Both of them were out of breath as Kali turned to face him. She held her forehead against his, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moved her under the water, he held her in his arms, his forehead resting against hers "Kali..." he whispered, she looked into his ocean blue eyes "will you be my girlfriend?" Kali smiled at him as his cheeks flushed red, she kissed each cheek softly "of course Romeo" she grinned.