Chapter 22: Friends?

Warning! Contains smut

Billy could barely contain his excitement, she said yes! He thought to himself as he kissed Kali's soft lips. Her hands were laced around his neck, playing and pulling his hair slightly causing him to moan into her mouth. Kali felt butterflies in her stomach as she pushed him towards one of the bedrooms without breaking the kiss. At that moment she had forgotten about everything, the demo-dogs, the fight, the fact that her friends were trying to save the world, all she cared about was Billy. She closed the door behind her with her foot and pulled off Billy's jacket as well as her own. Billy sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Kali on top of him as his hands rested against her hips, gripping onto them as they continued to kiss.

Kali slowly started grinding on his lap, as she felt him becoming harder beneath her, she grabbed the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it over his head, running her hands over his toned chest. Billy pulled her in for another kiss as he laid her down on the bed, trailing kisses from her neck down to her stomach. He lifted her T-shirt off and took a moment to appreciate her body "you're so beautiful princess" he smiled as he leant back over her, their lips locking once again. Kali reached down and pulled at the hem of Billy's pants, slowly undoing his belt, he helped her pull his jeans and boxers off of his body and then pulled Kali's pants and underwear off before leaning over her again. Billy kissed her gently as he slowly slid inside her, allowing her time to adjust to him, a small moan escaped her mouth once he was all the way in. He couldn't stop kissing her soft lips as he quickened his pace, thrusting in and out of her while they moaned into each other's mouths. Both of them had noticed that this time everything felt different. They weren't being as rough as they normally were, they couldn't stop kissing and there was barely any dirty talk, other then the occasional "fuck" that slipped out of both of their mouths.

Billy's thrusts started to become sloppy as he finished "well that was different" Kali smiled as Billy laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist "good different?" He questioned, she looked over at the beautiful blonde boy sitting next to her and smiled "better then good" she kissed his cheek lightly and rested her head against his chest, listening to his heart return to a normal pace "I um... I think we just made love" laughter erupted from the two of them. Neither of them had ever made love before, to be honest, neither of them had ever even been in love before "and as nice as it was, I prefer it when you're rough" Kali looked up at Billy and winked, his signature smirk appearing on his face "I'll be as rough as you want me to from now on princess" he placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head as she nestled back into his chest. It wasn't long before Billy could hear soft snores coming from Kali, he smiled down at her as he played with her hair, slowly drifting off himself.

Steve and the kids had returned to the Byers home, El had successfully closed the gate and they had planned to meet back at the house to celebrate. When they walked into the house they couldn't see Kali or Billy anywhere "maybe they left?" Dustin said as he helped Steve look around the house "Kali knew we were all meeting back here" Steve replied as he softly knocked on the bathroom door, opening it slightly to see if anyone was inside. The only room left to check was Jonathan's. As Steve reached out for the door handle he could hear noises coming from inside. He pushed the door open quietly, his eyes looking around the room only to widen when he saw Kali and Billy laid together naked. He quickly covered Dustin's eyes and pushed him out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he turned back to see the couple jolt upright. Kali rubbed her eyes as she glanced at Steve "seriously Steve, what the fuck?" She groaned "I could say the same thing to you" Steve now stood in front of Kali with his arms crossed, he looked down at Kali's body, his face turning red "get dressed, we need to talk" he threw Kali's T-shirt at her before storming out of the door. Kali looked over to Billy who had laid back down and closed his eyes, she kissed his forehead and quickly got dressed, she felt a hand reach out for her "where are you going princess?" A sleepy Billy groaned as he looked up at her, she smiled down at him and leaned in giving him a peck on the lips "I'll be back soon Romeo" she smiled as she walked over to the door, softly shutting it behind her.