Punishment~ Mephistopheles

This ones a little weird because uhm- well- I originally wrote part of this in a tiktok comment yeah.. Warning! fem bodied reader, you/your pronouns

2nd note: this is way way more directed at women if you want gender neutral content or male content please check out my other stories, i often mess up with pronouns, and im extremely, extremely sorry about that

MC was pulling a prank with satan on Mephistopheles, so they decided to put a bowl of water above the RAD news paper room, hoping for it to be Mephistopheles that walked in next. It was. The bucket of water dropped and water went everywhere, mostly on him. He knew this was MC and satans doing, they were seen walking around with the same bucket.

Mephistopheles called satan and MC to the newspaper room.

"I cant believe you would pull a water prank on me, you almost all of the newspaper wet and you got water on my D.D.D." satan and MC quietly snickered as satan faked an apology.

"I'm sorry Mephistopheles, I can work on some of the news-" satan was cut off by Mephistopheles, "you are excused Satan. I need to have a talk with MC."

MC gulped as Satan left the room and Mephistopheles stood up.

"What do you have to say for yourself, MC?" he spoke with a harsh voice.

"it was a prank with Satan that I didn't realize would make you so angry or ruin anything important, I'm sorry" you said trying not to panic right infront of him.

"apology accepted. But I think you need a punishment." he said as he set his cane down. (grandpappy 😍)

"what kind of punishment?" asked MC while she tilted her head over in confusion.

"A kind that pleasures me, and possibly you." said Mephistopheles. MC started to get the idea, you started to blush like crazy.

"What?! Are you crazy?! We have class in like 20 minutes?! Lucifers gonna kill me!" you said "that old man can let yku skip 1 day" said Mephistopheles as he walked closer to you and whispered in your ear; :
"besides, we've been dating for awhile, why not take it up a notch?"

You blushed and nodded in consent.

He kissed your neck, softly sucking at the skin, before he decided to put you on his desk.

He took your shirt and bra off leaving hickeys above your nipples before he finally decided to suck your nipples, massaging the other with his thumb as you held back moans.

He took your pants and panties off after that and massaged your clit with his fingers before shoving 2 fingers in as you moaned loudly he licked your clit as he did so. Making you a moaning mess before you came on his fingers. He licked up your juices both from his fingers and from your sweet pussy.

He took his pants and boxers off before saying; "suck."

Hello Mattie here! I am taking requests at the moment! Feel free to comment them!
Also I am not making a part 2 to this, sorry 👍