Mammons smut

FEMALE READER I have to go read asks again i remember i have to write 3 fics and ik mammon smut and fluff but idk the other
ALSO 69 veiws on the last one  and my phones at 69% 😍😍 (hmmmm smut idea)

It was a late evening, everyone but lucifer (fucked doesn't sleep idk what to fell you) and mammon were sleeping.
Normally mammon js one of the first to be knocked out.
Not this time.

Last night he had a very wet dream that involved you. He couldn't fall asleep without getting unbearably horny off the thought of you. He was obsessed.

(a few moments later, of basically torture trying not to touch himself)
He had enough. He quickly, but quietly snuck hus way into your room, suprised you were still awake. (he was gonna wake u up anyway)
"mammon? what are you doing in my room its 2:30am?" you said confused.
"Mc please I need you to have sex with me im so unbearably horny off of you.." mammon begged like a pervert.
You were flustered, very flustered. "I- okay.." you two have done this together before but never him begging like this.
"thank you.. Thank you so much mc thank you.." mammon pleaded.
He quickly undressed himself, almost immediately naked. You blushes at how quick he was to take his cock out.
You slowly undressed yourself, revealing your beautiful body. (idc what you say stupid gay homo i think ur pretty 😻)
He practically drooled at the sight of you "69?" he asked, no shame.
"sure i guess.." he quickly layed down and you positioned yourself. (god i wanna stop writing this)
He was quick to start. Sloppily sucking and licking around your cunt and pussy, mostly around your clit.
You moaned as he did so, starting to suck on his tip, eventually deepthroating him. (my gag reflex could never tbh)
After awhile you both came enough times to be satisfied.
The both of you snuggling into your comfy bed and falling asleep together.

DAMN I GOT SO LAZY 💀💀 anyway im tired and want ice cream so ill probably write the other 2 tomorrow can someone do me a favor and give me a notif to remind me thxxx