Levi x m! Reader

AN: tail (iykyk) and same scenario as the last one bc im lazy and cant think up a new scenario

It was that te of the year. Heat season for the brothers, you didn't know. So Leviathan invited you to play games and watch anime because he hasn't felt the symptoms yet and wanted to do something before you left.

~Timeskip brought to you by mammons thin ass noodle arm~

While you two were playing legends of zelda and telling him about ben drowened (i would have done so) he suddenly stopped. Completely dropped the controller and accidentally went demon form.

"Leviathan? Whats wrong?" "u-uh- nothing..! I j-just realized mammon t-took one of my ruri-chan figures..! You n-need to leave.." Leviathan said in utter shock it hit at the WORST POSSIBLE time ever.

"you'd be more angry than that if he actually stole one. Whats really going on here..?"

"u-uh..." .... He didn't have an exuse.

"I g-guess I have n-no exuse.. I-Its embarrassing tbh.." Leviathan said really fucking embarrassed.

"what is it? I wont judge" you said. Completely oblivious and just curious.

This time curiosity really killed the sheep.

"ImInHeatAndSoAreAllOfMyBrothersPleaseDontThinkImaNastyWorthlessOtakuPleasePleasePlease" he blurted out all at once but you understood.

You understood so much that you grabbed his tail, started stroking it, and asked if he could use it to jerk you off.

He of course after you said that was a blushing and stuttering mess mostly from the strokes on his tail. But he loved every second of it. He loved having his tail stroked it made him melt like butter on a hot peice of toast.

He said yes eventually. And so you took his and your shirt off, soon taking his and your pants off.

You took Leviathan's tail, and guided him.. Down there.. While you licked and sucked at his tip.

Oh the ecstasy he was feeling. Deep down you wish you had a vibrator to use on him. But this was good enough.

You kissed all along his shaft while he jerked you off with his slimy tail, it felt so good. You kissed his tip before shoving his cock in your mouth, your moans making vibrations to his cock, almost making him cum right then and there.

You sucked and cummed on his tail a few times while his orgasms were less frequent, he still cummed. There was cum dripping down your chin, and cum dripping down his tail, he was drooling. He loved this so much. He lived the ecstasy, the look on your face when you came, the fact that your doing thus riggt now. Every little thing.

Soon you got really tired and basically collapsed, he put you in his bathtub and put a blanjet over you before going  to his PC and nutting to hentai

AN: OMG I LOVE LEVIATHAN AND I WANT THIS TO BE ME OML 😍🤪😫😫😍😫😍😫🤪😍😫😍😫😍😫🤪🤪😫😍😫😍😫😍🤪😫🤪😫🤪😫😍😫😍