Im pretty sure a bros in heat consensual gangbang was requested idk

SO UH INTRESTING TITLE I HAVE anyways im listening to vocaloid (len and kaito cough cough) and obey me songs so yeah and i just bored and i dont wanna sleep rn

Im also gonna make their heat like a make period but every 2 months to spare yall ig
Also FEM!MC WITH THEY THEM YOU YOURS PRONOUNS :)

Kinks: fuck idk bondage mc gets both degrading and praised also beel eats you the fuck out like you're the food stock at hells kitchen
_________________________________________

Its a new month. But somethings off. The brothers keep avoiding you.

You dont like it. At all. So you go to lucifer. (FUCK IDK HOW TO DO THIS) you save knocking because you're pissed.

As soon as you open the door, you hear a low, raspy grunt his throat sounds hoarse (from all that god damn moaning) you walk in without thinking, and saw lucifers massive cock twitching as you stare at both his penus and his face.

Lucifer looks at you with utter shock. "why.. Why didnt you knock?" lucifer says looking at you shocked (OMG SINFUL INDULGENCE STARTED PLAYING I ♥ MIURA AYME) at this point you were absolutely flustered.

"lucifer I'm so sorry!" you squint your eyes closed, still flustered. You reach for the door handle, eyes still closed. Lucifer quickly shuts the door (idk how this mf teleported 💀) and pins you on the bed with little to no force. "mc.. Do you want to help me and my brothers with their heat?" lucifer said, his voice still hoarse, and his cock poking into your thigh. You blushed red. "I dont know if I can handle you.. Let alone Beel.." (IM TRYING MY HARDEST TO NOT MAKE HER SOUND LIKE FUCKING YN WITH THE BLONDE MESSY IMA SUCK A DICK BUN)

"mc you can say no, but if you say yes.. We'll try to go easy" lucifer said, horny asf. "fine.. Get them all in my room.." at this point your pussy gave Niagara falls a run for its money.

(timeskip because im lazy and this fic is already 348 words)

Lucifer walked in with bondage ropes as you blushed and gulped. "You're.. You're gonna use those..?" mc said hoping he was gonna tie them tight. Lucifer nodded and his brothers watched him tie you up some of them blushing and all of them with raging boners.

Lucifer tied the ropes tight. Beelzebub was quick to position his mouth infront of you warm wet throbbing pussy.

He started sloppily licking and sucking your clit and cunt. He was humping the surface below him while he was messily licking up all your juices and just going feral with his tongue. You were a moaning mess. You were moaning so load you and everyone else in the room were sure people in the celestial realm could hear you.

Beel kept eating you out until you came. He greedily lapped up all your juices before using his long tongue to get all your juices off his chin.

Beel then gets under you while levi is quick to claim your vagina. Levi shoves his slimey tentacle like dick inside you, while beel slowly pushes his massive meat block in your ass. You moan loudly at the feeling of both your wholes being filled all the way up. Levi mindlessly thrusts into you line theres no tomorrow while beel is trying to monitor his thrusts so he doesnt hurt you.

After around 4 minutes all three of you have came.

Lucifer gets your pussy while mammon gets your tight ass. Mammon immediately shoves his dick in and starts thrusting like an animal in heat, while lucifer teases your clit making you whine in pleasure before shoving his dick in slightly faster than beel. Lucifers pace was way slower than mammkns making it hard for you to focus on which one was which, soon, you came, hard. "mamm-! Fer!-"

At this point, asmo was on his fucking knees begging to be next. Satan was trying to keep his composture and belphie was having major trouble sleeping. So to make it fair, satan got your vagina, asmo got your ass and belphie got your mouth.

Asmo roughly thrusted in, horny, hard thrusts. While satans were calmer, but rougher than normal. Belphie was just fucking your throat, he just wanted to get off so he could sleep.

Many many rough sloppy thrusts later, they all came and belphie fell askeep on your bed. Lucifer untied you and you cuddled with belphie and he shoved hjs face in your big/small chest.

THE END THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE TO WRITE. 770 WORDS 😭 I HOPE YALL ARE HAPPY IM TAKING MY HAPPY ASS TO BED GNNNNN