Yippee michael

I never thought i would wright about this nasty ass roach :(

Anyways its not rlly smut its really a joke mini fic also im including god himself here

Prompt: you get in trouble with lucifer so he sends you to the celestial realm for a week.

You just walked out of gods room, barely able to walk, you limp around for 5 minutes, you forgot where your room was and then some came up to you. "hey uh.. Do you need help? You're Y/N, right?" michael said. You thought for a second, looking into his eyes damn. This bitch is ugly asf. If we used that filter that tells you how much you look like your dad, we could put a roach there and it would say 100%.. You aesthetically thought in your head. "o-o-o-oh.. Y-yeah.. I-I-I am Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/N.. W-who a-are y-you..?" you asked like a small cute uwu cinnamon roll (OMG DEKU?!?! So kawaii!!)

Microwave blushed at your stuttering. "I can help you find your room kawaii desu chan!" microsoft said in a deep manly (shark boy- i mean kirishima!?!?) voice. You blushed and nodded as he guided you to your room.

"so uh.. Y/N.. Do you.. Do you wanna go out with me..?" mistake said shyly. (PRETEND SHE STUTTERS A ZILLION TIMES ITS HARD TO TYPE THAT) "y-yes..! I would love to minecraft!" you blushed red (OMG STRAWBERRY COW!! SO KAWAII DESU!!! >w<)

You both blushed as military inched closer to your face and placed his crusty ass lips on yours. He slid his tongue inside his mouth. Be tasted like spoiled milk. You wanted more.

(again pretend she stutters 37636373377272734764738291929384740837373730737363636 times pls) "may I~?"

"of course my dearest snuggle bun bunny~"

THE END.

SORRY THIS TOOK 2 WEEKS TO MAKE LMAOOOOOOO every time i say im gonna write something after school, its probably gonna be a month after i say it LMAOOO

Anyways any kink requests? No piss scat or farts i feel like that should be obvious but.. Yk also nsfw headcanons will be done in around 5 months