Chapter 1: Discovered

⚠️VERY SHORT CHAPTER ⚠️

Y/N POV:

After killing that demon, that tried to kill the two kids. I told them," Where's your home, don't worry I'll guide you there." One of them said," It's down the mountains and turn to West..."

Why are they even at the mountains anyway...

.......

After I dropped them off, I went back to my estate but I felt like someone was following me.... I didn't felt safe, so I just went to a random direction. But then I saw a spot were I felt paradise that I would come here sometimes. I suddenly heard a sound in the bushes that made me flinch.

I took my katana out of my sheath and got in my stance. But false alarm is was a fucking rabbit. I said," Oh shit ! You scared the hell out of me! " Before I could put my katana back in the sheath, there was a dark feeling behind me.

It then attacked first of a blink of an eye. I then dodged it. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" I yelled.
I knew it, someone was following me. I thought. It then came out of the shadows...(Can you guess😈)....

It read upper moon 2, on it's rainbow color eye. I was shocked I never faced a Uppermoon.

It said," Why hello, little girl~ You look like someone I'll have fun with~." I was disgusted by his words.

" IM NOT A FUCKING LITTLE GIRL BITCH! GO EAT YOUR OWN DICK !!" He seemed to be angered by my words. He then attacked me so suddenly.
3RD FORM: DANCING MIDNIGHT

I almost slashed his hand off and he gave me a cut on the arm. He was pretty sure faster than me.

" Don't even try me little girl~" It said." Also why are you even wearing a sack bag under your face~... Hehe~ I bet you look ugly.... Bitch~" His words angered me now. But I couldn't give up tho I know he'll chase me and try to kill me.

But if I fight till dawn I be alive and I'll have a chance to run but it might take lots of sweat, fighting and even injuries to survive.

To be continue 😩👊