Chapter 4: A Day Off

Y/N POV:

What the hell did I just experience. Why can't I get up.... I don't know what to say for myself, am I injured!!! No, you stupid or something. Why did he did that randomly. We just met, now he has feelings for me!!!

Get up now... PLEASE GET UP Y/N!!

I stand up awkwardly looking at the direction where he left. " I should have a day off for now..." I'm ashamed of myself I couldn't cut at least one of his body parts.

"Am I weak..."

NO!! you are not weak, you prayed to become one and you became one, but now your calling yourself WEAK!? Look, maybe I just need to train more...

3RD POV:

Two hours of walking*

The was finally sunrise....

You went to visit the Butterfly Mansion and tell Shinobu what happened at the mission. You couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Had a lot of questions in your mind saying

"Why did you just did that"

"What was that for"

"Why can't you move"

"Am I weak"

"Is that flirting or r@pe.."

"Is he a pervert"

Your answers were negative but kept questioning yourself. Eventually you just forgot about it and now you were thinking about the sleepover.

Another two hours of walking*

You were finally at the Butterfly Mansion, all tired and hungry. You met a girl with two black pigtails.

"Hi Y/n-sama how was your mission!" In a cheerful voice. "My mission is doing alright Aoi." "So.. What are you here for ?" "Just to visit   Shinobu-san for a while..." "Ok! she is in her office." " Thank you Aoi, you have a nice day." "Thank you Y/n-sama, you too !"

Both of you were waving each other Good-bye.
You went inside of the Butterfly Mansion and visited Shinobu's office. Before you visited her office, you went to say hi to those three girls.

SHINOBU POV:

I was drinking some poison till I heard a knocking on my door. "Shinobu-san? You in there?" It was Y/n. " Come in Y/n~" with a fruity tone.

She open the Shoji door and sat infront of my desk. "So, remember that day I was really injured." "Yeah ?" "I met an uppermoon that night.." I was little surprised. "I think-k it was an Uppermoon 2 ...Yeah! An Uppermoon 2."

"Did-d it has rainbow eyes ?" "Yes! It did!" "That fucking rainbow bitch..." "Wait you know him ?"
" Yes... He killed my sister and left her to rot to death....." "Wow... I'm so sorry for your lost Shinobu-san..."

"Well it's fine Y/n-sama.."

Couple of minutes of chatting*

Y/N POV:

After I was done talking to her I was planning to take a day off. Maybe two days off..

I went out of the Butterfly estate and went to visit the Kagaya estate but I met upon a man with black spiky hair and cold blue eyes  staring at me.

"Hi Giyu-chan !" While you waved. He waved back. "Hi Y/n, you doing alright ?" "Yes, I'm doing fine!" what about you ?" "I'm doing fine too.." " Just letting you know I'm might be off for two days."

"Oh, ok y/n..." I said both said our goodbyes.

At Kagaya estate*

You knocked on the Shoji door and two white haired girls came out. "Come inside and take a seat.." They both said.