Chapter 3: Stripes

Y/N POV:

Wow it's been four hours now... Oh well that's how it is in this country. But this was strange about that night, he told me his name before I was left to death.

Maybe he was being stupid with me and why would like him be so attractive... Stop it! Are you stupid as hell? Literally, he deeply slashed your torso then left you to death!

Oh well I stop thinking about it. Wait is that Misturi!!

MISTURI POV:

(Bro if I spelled her name wrong I'm going to shit tears)

I was thinking about something until I came across Y/n.

"Ahh well hello Y/n!" I said brightly. She then responded with a "hi!"." Do you got any missions tonight, because I was thinking to have a sleepover with you!"

She then said ," I'm sorry, we can't have a sleepover at my estate... How about when I get a chance for my day off, is that ok with you?" "Yep that ok with me!" "Pinky promise.." She held her pinky out." Pinky promise! "

We were best friends after all, what could happen between us....

3RD POV:

You had made it to the village."Finally!" You said. It was night time now and you were hungry. You seen a unknown figure that came across your path. It was wasn't breathing and make noises.. "Hello?" It turned it's attention to you.

It came to you and dodged the attack. Since you were bored, you just wanna have fun for a bit. The demon started getting angry and beginning to get more aggressive. "Yesh, calm down."

You got tired and cutted the demon's head off. It slowly disintegrated."I really feel bad for you demons out there eating, confused, nervous, or scared..." You then focused on your mission now.

"Ugh, where's this bitch!" You said to yourself.

Y/N POV:

If I don't find this demon I am going to slap myself to sunset. Bitch Bitch! BITC-

I heard something behind me it sounded like a twig snapped. I'm so glad twigs exist, if not I'm might be dead for sure. It came at me with a punch.

It tired punching my back but suddenly I avoided it and slashed the through the arm, well that was luck.. It landed on the dirt path making dust around the demon.

I known it was a demon but it better not be an Uppermoon or else I'm done for.

I kept quiet till the dust disappeared then I looked at the eyes...Well I'm fucked... It was an Uppermoon 3 demon. When did I started meeting the Uppermoons? But at least it was a different one and I might have a chance to survive it.

It had dark blue tattoos and pink hair. It then said," Nice sword, little boy. "

"Ummmmmmm.."
There was an awkward silence between us. I broken the silence," Sir! I'm a women, and are you blind because I have boobs!!!"

He gotten confused and said," I guess I won't fight you then since your a women." " Well that's a gentleman right there but I need to kill you tho" " Oh yeah, don't even try to flirting with me too." I added. Yep, Im stupid as hell, we literally just met.

He ran off to the exit of the village. I kept catching up and tried slashing into his neck. "Stop moving around brat!" "Why are you still following me girl I thought I lost you!" While we were exiting out of the village.

???'S POV:

I needed to lose this girl before sunrise. But I didn't want to fight her. Please don't let me do it, we just met. But I have to get away with it... Looks like I have no choice.

I stopped running and she almost cutted through my neck. I avoided the attack and pushed her against the tree then pinned her. I putted her hands above her head." I told you to stop running after me!"

I kinda blushed but I didn't see her blush. I tried taking off the bag on her head but she kept moving." Stop moving brat!" I said. I seen the sun was coming up, I had a chance now hopefully....

I ran away while she fell on her knees staring at the ground.

What have I done.......

THE END🥳👌