Chapter 5: A hangout (+A/N)

( Who put that up there? Wasn't me 🤷❓)

3rd POV:

You felt of the warmth of the sun,touching your face waking you up as your eyes started to open slowly and your body begin to move.
You got up and looked in your room, were you are sleeping, then scratched the back of your head before letting out a small yawn.

" Wow, what a day yesterday..." In a tired tone. "Haha I don't know.." You chuckle to yourself.

Y/n now went to the bathroom to brush her messy h/c hair, she looked at the small mirror saying,"Damn I look like I came outta of a rat best.." She then grab her brush and start to untangle her hair.

After you were done brushing your hair, you went to make onigiri. But before you did, you heard thunder rumbling outside.
You walked up to the shoji doors before opening them. You see a couple of drops from the sky that was now covered with dark clouds. You sigh and can not wait to smell the atmosphere after it rains.

༺ღ༒ Time Skip༒ღ༻

After you were done cooking, you sat and begin to drool at the onigiri that you had recently made. You couldn't wait any longer and straight up eating it like a animal who hadn't eaten in days.

"Yum!" You said in a cheerful tone. But you were wondering... Who should you hangout or do today since it was your last free day from doing missions or tasks. You flinch when some knock disturbed your thoughts, you leisurely get up to walk towards the door wondering who could have been?

As you finally open the shoji, you met a women with three braids, pink on top and green at the bottom who shown excitement to see you at last.

"Hello Y/N-Chan!! How is your morning going?"

You smile with a bit of happiness as you kept laughing at her reaction that would immediately brighten someone's day up, you said in a eager tone.

"Hey Mitsuri! It has been going great.. Anyways how about yours?"

You space out a little and hoping to spend time her because she actually has nothing to do for today except sit around her house depress. Suddenly before Mitsuri said something she snap back to reality praying she would have the chance to hangout with you.

"It's been going great too but was wondering that.. If you can spend time with me? Pleaseeeeeee??"

She grasp onto yourarm and giving you puppy eyes which you nod as your response were a yes obviously.

"Of course girl!! Besides I'm in a mood to devote with someone right now!" But realize it was still raining and see Mitsuri soaked from the rain. You quickly reacted and hurried her inside so she won't stay out in the rain for to long, you apologize to her and gave her something to dry off with continuously begging for forgiveness as she kept saying 'it's okay!' or 'no need to apologize'.

You finally got to get yourself under control and let out a few deep breathes, you told Mitsuri to make herself feel at home and offer her some onigiri which she accept. After cooking again, you give her food then she said that if you wanted some, you kindly decline as you told her you ate already..

After some time you guys had a couple conversations and talking about how were the missions going, you decide to keep the upper 2 & 3 incident to yourself but kept on telling each other phenomenal stories throughout your guy's journey. This went on until you had a feeling the rain might have stop raining.. Hopefully-

You tell Mitsuri that your going to check outside to see the rain has come to an end yet...

Actually it has! You smile got a but wider now that you and her can finally have some time with each other. But whats more pleasing is that scent in the air which made you think about the good part of nature looking forward zoning out, you felt a warm hand on your shoulder to already know it's Mitsuri.