Chapter 2: Knowing Each Other

Y/N POV:

..........

It's been for 3 hours now.....
I'm in so much pain, I got a deep cut on my right leg and a few injuries over my body.

But at least I'm still standing I should've had a chance to run but he's fast... I'll never give up even tho I'm injured I have to still fight till sunrise!

"Come on give it up already~ Your about to become my meal sweetie~." It said. "I'LL NEVER GIVE UP EVEN IF IM FULL OF INJURIES AND IM NOT YOUR SWEETIE! DICK HEAD SUCKER!!" I think I regret saying that...

He then start attacking me I kept dodging the attacks and try to slash his neck. But he cutted
deeply into my torso making it bleed.....bad. I then fell and kept in my scream.

" Awww~ You okay weak human." I was about to pass out but he then cupped my face and said," Your fatherless- (I'M JK JK JK)

"Also before you die in my hands, I want to say my name is...... Douma~." He said.

He than left me alone to rot to death. I was ashamed of myself that I couldn't survive an Uppermoon Demon...... I suddenly heard voices. They were saying my name and it was start to fade away.

DOUMA POV:

After I left that girl to rot to death. I met Akaza, I was so excited to see him andddd he was my friend after all. But suddenly I forgot to eat that little girl.... Oh well, I eat something else. "Hey Akaza-dono how was your night~" I said with a smile.

He then punched my half of my head of course. "Ara~ What was that for Akaza-dono~."  He glared at me and said ," Shut the hell up." Akaza said with a cold tone. " Akaza-dono why do you have to be so mean." I said while whining

3RD PERSON POV:

You woke up in a in a small room and sat up. You looked around and saw a figure at the door... It was shinobu! She said,"Are you doing well?" " Yes shinobu, I'm doing alright!" You said with a cheerful voice." I'm here to treat your wounds Y/n."

After she treated your wounds*

"Ok your all set Y/n!" She said. "But before you get u-" It was to late, you got up and your torso was hurting so badly. You tried to keep the scream in but let out of your scream a little.

"Oh Y/n-san, wait before you do anything." She facepalm."Sorry Shinobu-san! I'm just impatient.." She than left the room you were in.

Y/N POV:

But for some reason I can't stop thinking about what happened last night...

So Douma is his name...kinda ho- WAIT! Wtf am I thinking. I do hate him but I kinda like him for some reason... I don't know what I'm thinking on my mind..... Oh well, maybe it's his abs or muscles that's attracted.(imagine doma being a muscle mice 👁️👄👁️)

After a couple days*

"Ok, finally healed and healthy!" I said to myself.

I heard their was some people disappearing in the village but only the weak ones.. Wow that's pretty wrong too... Why would the weak ones go missing....

I thought to myself.

To be Continue(🌚hehe~)