PRESCRIPTIONS ; baizhu

✧ pharmacy owner :: doctor baizhu

pharmacy owner :: doctor baizhu.

warnings :: drugging.

 "you've been coming here quite frequently, [name]

 "you've been coming here quite frequently, [name]." the green-haired man observed, giving you an unreadable smile. "ah, yeah .. i've gotten sick recently, but no matter what i try, i don't seem to be feeling any better." you explained with a frown. "my, that's strange. none of the remedies i had suggested in the past week worked for you?" he inquired, putting a hand to his chin as if he were in deep thought. "no, they haven't ..." you trailed off apologetically.

 "hm, then may i suggest a different sort of medicine? i think this one might help." baizhu said, already pulling out an assortment of herbs from the shelves behind him. "it's a special tea blend with certain rare herbs and crushed berries. i believe that this might be the solution to your sudden illness."

 you nodded in understanding, waiting patiently as you watched the pharmacist brew the tea. he worked skilfully and with graceful movements, it was somewhat enchanting to simply watch him like this. his eyes flickered up to you for a moment, and he smiled, before looking away once more to pour the tea into a cup. "now, i'm afraid that it might taste quite bitter, but it'll be sure to work wonders as well as help you relax, i promise." he held out the teacup, offering it to you, and you took it, hesitantly smelling it before you drank. it didn't smell that bad, so hopefully it tasted fine as well ...

 you mentally counted down from three in your head, downing the entire contents of the teacup when you reached 'one'. you paused for a moment, thinking, it didn't taste too bad, i was honestly expecting worse.

 then you dropped the cup in your hand, the sound of shattering porcelain resounding in the store as you slowly fell to the ground.

 "... oh, look at you. poor thing, you don't even have the strength to keep standing! i did tell you that the tea would work wonders, didn't i?" your eyelids felt droopy, and you didn't have the strength to push out of his embrace when he picked you up from the floor. baizhu had carried you to a room at the back of the pharmacy where customers and the other staff weren't allowed in, and he placed you onto the bed and adjusted your position so that your head would lay on his lap.

 "aww, aren't you just adorable when you're like this, [name]?" he cooed, affectionately patting your head. "if you wouldn't make such a scene if i had done this a different way, i wouldn't have resorted to these methods, you know?" he said idly, still stroking your hair. "maybe i should do this more often, hm? after all, you're so calm and relaxed like this ... it's so comfortable, isn't it?" with your mind all jumbled and fuzzy, all you could do was give him a sleepy smile and drift off to sleep on his lap.

 it's so comfortable, isn't it?" with your mind all jumbled and fuzzy, all you could do was give him a sleepy smile and drift off to sleep on his lap

notes :: made for my simp friend.