REDESIGN ; kaveh

✧ renowned architect :: kaveh

renowned architect :: kaveh.

warnings :: kidnapping.

 kaveh absolutely adores you

 kaveh absolutely adores you. there was so much to admire about the complexity of your being; even down to the littlest things such as the way you walked, the unique eloquence you carried with each word that tumbled out of your lips, the way your hands ran through your own hair to weave it into the style you desired when you did it every morning, your choice of clothing and the colours that your outfit had, the way your lips quirked upwards every time something entertained you, the way your expression would shift into something more serious and focused every time you were in your element and doing the things you love.

 and not to mention that laugh of yours — archons, that laugh of yours. kaveh could swear that the mere sound of it could send tingles of warmth throughout his body, like a candle offering a moment of tepid reprieve from a cold winter day. he's always been a quite the imaginative and emotional romantic, but he just can't help it, especially when it came to you — after all, look how stunning you are, always able to flawlessly take his breath away whenever he laid his eyes upon you. why doesn't everyone else see what there is that's so special about you?

 kaveh is absolutely smitten, and he makes it known.

 the architect is a very obvious person. there isn't much about him that could be considered low-key. it was like he was born to be a naturally flashy person with the curious ability to make everyone's eyes set upon him whenever he enters a room. he's eye-catching, loud, energetic, passionate. quite the opposite of what could be said for the majority of scholars produced by the akademiya. it's truly a wonder how he manages to keep his internal flame lit so bright. perhaps that's just the type of person he is; able to accomplish next to anything that he sets his mind upon, no matter how doubtful the possibility of success may be to others.

 except, there is something that the light of kshahrewar would falter and hesitate to do, contrary to the expectations that so many others placed upon him — and it was something as simple as confessing to you. that was surely quite contradictory to his entire character, was it not? how embarrassing; for someone as enthusiastic about love and romance, an advocate for such beautiful scenarios like that, to be completely stumped when it came to pursuing it himself. but, again, it's a factor that's simply out of his grasp, unable to control no matter how much he reaches into those depths and tries to take hold of it. after all, it was obvious that in your eyes, kaveh was nothing more than a friend. it was a heart-shattering realisation to come to, but he knew that he couldn't stop himself from still wanting you.