𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.

(Sebastian's Pov)

He's just...

"SEB!!" I heard Sadie yell, "Are you okay? You've been zoned out for like 5 minutes" She says and I shake my thoughts away. "O-Oh yea! I'm fine" I say and Sadie smiles. She kisses me, "where are you going?" I asked and she stopped "oh I forgot to tell you, I'm going to stay at one of my friends house for the night! I'll be back somewhere in the morning tho" She says and I furrowed my eyebrows "oh okay" I mumbled. "Stay safe! Have fun" I say "I will!" She says smiling.

~A few hours later~

I was bored so I decided to go to Darren's room to see if he was still awake. Currently it was 2:33am but Darren usually goes to sleep late. I knocked on his door and he said come in, "Oh hey Sebastian! Need anything?" Darren asked. "No I just wanted to hang out" I say "oh, you usually hang out with Sadie" Darren says "Oh, earlier she left to go to her friend's house" I say "welp you got me now!" Darren says with a smile and I smiled. "Wanna watch a movie even though we will probably talk through it anyways" Darren asked and I nodded "I don't see why not" I say and Darren went to Netflix. He turned on a K-drama and we watched at least 30 minutes of it before talking our heads off to each other.

"Seb guess what, earlier me and Regie we're at the store and I almost died" Darren said and I quickly turned to him "what?! Are you okay?" I asked and he laughed "yea I'm fine, I didn't get hurt thanks to Regie. See what had happened was...we were at the store and Regie had left me alone for like a minute or more and there was a high shelf but it had what I needed on it so I stepped on the bottom shelf and I grabbed what I needed but then I started falling backwards, good thing Regie caught me but it's his fault." Darren says and I laughed "you're always getting into trouble or hurting yourself" I say and Darren laughed "no I'm not, it was just a few minor coincidences" Darren says. I smiled at him.

"Seb I have a question" Darren says "I may have an answer" I say. "What's it called when I feel like I love 2 people but I feel more feelings with the one than the other..? Like not saying I do or anything but like it's like a warm feeling inside me, (Not like that you nasties A/N) It's like I love them but I can't have them and it's like I'm fighting to not love them but they always find a way to make me smile or happy in situations but I know it's not right for it to happen" Darren says. I sighed "wow that's a lot of unfold, that's a really deep question. I think that's a feeling of forbidden love or like if you like 2 people but one creates stronger feelings towards you it's a situation when you can't seem to understand your feelings so since you know it's not right for you to love one you're fighting your true love and moving to basically the one who you think would be for you cause they kinda produce the same love like the other but in reality the real love you'd need is the one you fight to not love. But that can just be my opinion" I say.

Darren looked down, "What's wrong?" I asked "It's nothing..I just- I don't know it's not important" Darren says. "Darren you know you can tell me anything! I'm listening, come on tell me what's wrong" I say "No Sebastian..I can't tell you. You wouldn't understand" Darren says. "It might even ruin our friendship" Darren mumbled. "Wait what?" I say confused "Nevermind, Let's just finish the movie" Darren says now looking sad. I bit my cheek but then I put my focus to the movie, still worrying about Darren.

~About 15 minutes later~

Darren hasn't said anything for awhile so I decided to look to see what he was doing, I then realized he was sleep. I smiled at him, He looked so peaceful while he slept. I grabbed the remote and turned his TV off, I quietly got up and walked out his room. I then see Regie walk past me, he then looked at me "why y'all up so late..?" Regie mumbled "Well Darren went to sleep and I didn't realize until like 1 minute ago, Why are you up and where are you going?" I ask "I'm listening to Oli make music" Regie says "what's that in your hand?" I asked and he ignores the question and keeps walking.
(Sus Regie.. A/N)

I went to my room and laid down, I texted Sadie but she still hasn't replied to my previous texts. I thought nothing of it so I turned off my phone and soon drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey my beautiful/handsome hotties.

How was your day?
Reminder to eat and drink today!

I love you all and stay tuned for another chapter!

Have a beautiful day/night everyone!