𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎..

(Darren's Pov)

Can't my life get any worse?
It feels horrible to know the person who dates my best friend isn't what anyone thinks she is.

"Darren!" Sadie calls out, "hm?" I hummed and Sadie looks down "Sebastian is worried about you, I think you should talk to him" Sadie says. "I don't want to" I mumbled "please Darren, he thinks you hate him or that he did something wrong! He's been talking non-stop about you" Sadie says and I lightly smiled "he knows I would never hate him" I say "Darren can you please just go talk to him!" Sadie begged and I sighed "fine.." I say. "Aren't you coming?" I asked walking towards Sebastian's room "huh? Oh- no you guys deserve privacy" Sadie says weirdly "Sadie um..you do know I don't mind since you are Seb's girlfriend, right?" I say "No no! I'll stay out here it's fine" She says sounding kinda like she was rushing me "okay" I say.

I didn't wanna talk with Seb but it seems as I have no choice.

"Seb.." I say and he looked up at me, "You know I would never hate you, You didn't upset me in any way I just need alone time like I said earlier" I reassured "did someone hurt you?" He asked and I chuckled "no just feeling a bit.." I stopped "a bit what?" He asked waiting for me to finish my sentence "nothing..I just need like one more day of alone time that's all!" I said and Sebastian stood up and hugged me, I hugged him back. "Remember if there is anything bothering you, you can always tell me" Seb says and I looked down, I wanted to tell him everything that's been bothering me but maybe I'm wrong about Sadie.

Maybe I'm just jealous of her.

(Sebastian's Pov)

Darren left the room so I decided to go find Sadie, "Sadieee" I say but I didn't get no answer. I realized her car was gone so I guess she had to go somewhere. I was bored so I decided to go on a walk, I didn't wanna go alone so I decided to ask the boys.

"Hey Kane, wanna go on a walk with me?" I asked "I would love to but I'm about to leave with Oli, Ryan and Justin" Kane says. "oh it's okay! Where are you guys going?" I asked "to the grocery store since we need to get a few things" he says "okay! Have fun and I'll see y'all later" I say and Kane soon went outside.

I sighed, my only hopes were Regie and Darren but I know neither of them would wanna walk with me. I guess it's worth a try? I walked to Regie's room and knocked on his door "come in" he says and I opened the door "Hey Regie" I say "what do you want?" Regie says "well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me-" "where?" Regie says cutting me off my sentence. "I don't know, we'll probably stop somewhere when we want" I say "fine" He says. "Let's go ask Darren if he wants to come, the others left and I don't really wanna leave him here alone" I say and Regie nodded.

"Darren" I say and he opened his door, "wanna go on a walk with me and Regie? We'll probably stop at a store or somewhere to eat whenever we want" I say and Darren agreed "just let me put my shoes on" Darren says and I nodded. I walked downstairs with Regie and I waited for Darren to come downstairs. Darren then came downstairs and we left the house, starting to go on our little walk.

(Darren's Pov)

I couldn't help but admire Seb, His perfect jawline, his fluffy hair, his nice scent and everything else about him. I couldn't realize that he was staring at me until I realized he was smiling at me "hello~ Darren??" Seb says and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry! I um..I spaced out" I said "it's okay!" He says "but anyways are you hungry? You missed breakfast and I didn't see you eat lunch" Sebastian says "oh um..I'm not really hungry" I say "you're such a bad liar.. You have to eat something! Come on we're stopping at a store" Sebastian says holding my hand.

My heart raced, Butterflies formed in my stomach and I felt..comforted & loved.
The sky was lightly clouded and the light breeze felt nice since it was hot outside.

"I can't believe you haven't ate! You usually always do" Seb says "I know Seb but you know me..it's not like I'll starve myself" I say and he glares at me "whatt? Why do you care so much anyways?!" I asked.
That was the worst idea ever.

"What do you mean, 'why do I care?!' I care because you are very important to me and I don't want you to end up eating less, being inactive and stuff like that! Why have you been so moody recently, let's talk about that" Seb says "alright you got me there" I say but he stared at me with a serious glare "oh.. you were serious?" I say and he just continued to stare at me "I wasn't being moody...I just need space-" "Darren look at me, I know you're lying! Why have you been so distant to everyone, especially me?? You never have acted like this before" Sebastian says and I looked down.

"Seb you wouldn't understand"

TO BW CONTINUED...

y'all I'm so so sorry this is late, my school started and I've been slacking lately but I promise I'll update sooner! Here's this chapter tho!

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE HOTTIES!!.
XOXO
HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT/DAY!!