𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝..

(Third Person)
~A few days later~

Sebastian was getting worried for Darren, he truly hated how he has treated Darren those past few weeks. He decided he should go check up on him, it didn't matter if Darren was still mad or not at him Seb just wanted to know if his best friend is okay.

Seb walked upstairs to Darren's room, he walked up to his door and started knocking. "Who is it?" Darren asked but his voice seemed off. Seb took a deep breath, "It's me" Sebastian says and everything went silent. "Darren I just wanna check up on you, that's all I promise" Sebastian mumbled. Darren couldn't stay that mad at his best friend but he'd always hold a grudge.

The door unlocked, "come in.." Darren finally said and Sebastian opened the door, closing the door as he walked in. "Darren, I know you're still mad at me..but-" "Sebastian I'm doing fine, I'm just taking a break and focusing on myself right now" Darren says. "Are you still mad at me..?" Sebastian asked in a low tone "I don't know if I could forgive you yet..what you did really hurt me Sebastian" Darren says being as honest as he could, he wanted to just let everything go but he knew it wasn't right for him to forgive something like that.

"You know I didn't mean to hurt you right?" Sebastian asked "I don't know that Sebastian, because you did hurt me because you believed in someone who hasn't even known you as much as I have and you continued to always listen to her instead of me! You never even gave me a chance to talk" Darren yelled. "Please Darren, I know I messed up but I don't know why I even did something like that! You know me Darren..I've never acted like that before. I promise I'll make it up to you just-" "Sebastian I'm not gonna argue with you, okay?! I need more time to just adjust to all what happened alright? This is just too much" Darren stated.

Sebastian looked down and nodded, He started walking out Darren's room but before he left he said 3 words that stuck to Darren, "I love you"

Darren didn't say it back, he wanted to but something held him back from saying it. All Darren did was slightly smile but then close the door as Sebastian walked out. Darren's heart ached but he knew what he did was a good decision.

(Sebastian's Pov)

I walked outside, Something in my chest ached.
Darren didn't say it back, he always says he loves me.

I felt like I wanted to cry but it just didn't come out, an awful pain ached in my stomach. "Sebastian?" I hear someone say and I turned around. It was Regie.

"You okay? You look like you're about to cry" Regie says. I let out a shakily sigh, "I messed up Regie, I messed up really bad. When I was in the relationship with Sadie I always seemed to believe her and always yelled at Darren, I feel terrible Regie. I hurt Darren really bad and I don't think he'll ever forgive me! He means the world to me I didn't want any of this to happen and I've never meant to do that to Darren. I don't know what to do Regie...It just- It just hurts man." I say trying his hardest to hold in my tears. "Sebastian you didn't.." Regie says and I looked down "I know Regie, what I did was absolutely wrong and I regret everything I've done. I just want him to forgive me again" I mumbled and Regie held my shoulder "Don't worry, I'll try to talk to him about it" Regie says and I gave a fake smile. "Thanks Regie.." I mumbled "Anytime" Regie says and soon he left.

God...what am I gonna do?!

(To be CONTINUEDDD)

Sorry y'all, It published late. It was supposed to publish last week but anyways have a beautiful day/night babes! I love you all!!!