𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚑𝚎'𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎..

(Darren's Pov)

"Darren what are you talking about?" Seb asked and I sighed, I felt my eyes starting to water.

I had to do it..I can't lie anymore!

"Sebastian something's off about Sadie..I love her and how she treats you but something isn't right! I love you okay?! I want the best for you and I don't want it to seem like I don't love you because I'm not taking to you I've just had a lot on my mind and I just-" Seb let go of my hand. "Sebastian..?" "So you're telling me you ignored me because of my girlfriend? What has she done to you?!" Sebastian says and I looked down "she hasn't done anything" I say "Darren you sound and look like you're lying-" "I'm telling the truth!" I say and Seb rolls his eyes. "We'll talk about this when we get home" Sebastian stated with a kind of angered tone.

~At Dunkin~

We arrived at a place and we walked inside, "what are you getting?" Seb asked "hm?" "What do you want to drink" Seb added "Huh, oh- no it's okay! I'll pay for my own stuff" I say and Seb looked at me like he was about to slap me "Did I ask that?" Seb says in a deeper tone "n-no" I say "Alright then, now tell me what you want." Seb added "I'll just have a blue raspberry colada.." I mumbled and he smiled at me "Can I have one medium blue raspberry colada and one cherry colada" Sebastian asked. Seb then payed and Regie then ordered his own stuff. We sat down at a table, "Seb you didn't have to pay for me.." I say "I know I didn't, but I did" He says and I rolled my eyes "you're annoying" I say joking and he laughed "we can both agree that you love when I buy stuff for you" Sebastian says and I look down "See, what'd I say" Sebastian says and I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Get a room" Regie says rolling his eyes "Oh shut up Regie, didn't you kiss-" "you wanna get punched?" Regie asked and I shook my head, no. "Then don't finish your sentence" Regie said and Sebastian smiled at me. "Why are you always smiling at me?" I asked "what I can't look at you?" He asked "no it's not that dumbass" I say "what you like me or something?" Seb asked "I-" "One Cherry colada and one Blue Raspberry colada!" The waitress called and Seb went to get our drinks.

Soon he came back, he gave me my drink "here" he says "don't get a brain freeze like last time~" He teased "Sebastian shut up bro! I didn't even get a brain freeze" I say "seems like it's still frozen" Regie says and I stared at him with a shocked face "WOWW" I say "I'm telling Oli you're bullying me" I added "you act like Oli scares me bruh" Regie says "he did when.." Regie glared at me "alright I'll be quiet" I mumbled and he laughed.

Regie then got called for his food and his drink, "Sebastian I know you said you'll talk to me when we get back home but we really need to discuss this right now! Sadie gives me a weird feeling..I don't think she'll be the right one for you-" "Listen Darren, I don't want to talk about this right here" Sebastian says "I just want the best for you! Please just listen to me" I mumbled and Sebastian rolled his eyes "Give me a logical reason why I should break up with her" Sebastian says and I bit my inner cheek. "Why are you just bringing this up now, I don't know Darren this seems suspicious" Sebastian says "what do you think I want her?!" I yelled "you seem jealous and you've been acting different around us" Seb mumbled and I just stared at him "that's what you think of me?" I asked and he didn't answer. I sat back in my chair and then Regie came back to the table, "what were y'all fussing about?" Regie asked "nothing" I say annoyed.

~About 20 minutes later~
(3rd Person)

The 3 boys got home, Sadie then walked through the door. "Can we talk?" Sebastian asked Sadie "sure! What's wrong?" Sadie asked. Darren just stared at Sadie "Darren and you have been acting weird around each other, is there something you need to tell me?" Sebastian asked "no? He's probably jealous because the other day when he was gonna check up on you he saw me and said he liked me but I said no-" "WAIT WHAT?! I NEVER SAID THAT DON'T BE LYING LIKE THAT" Darren yelled at Sadie. "What's wrong? Don't be mad because I told Sebastian your little secret" "Darren is this true..?" Sebastian asked Darren "OF COURSE NOT!! YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS" Darren tried to defend himself. "he also tried to pick a fight with me" Sadie says, Darren looked down "Now is that true?" Sebastian asked and Darren sighed "Yes..I did try to pick a fight" Darren admitted "But that was the only thing I swear!" Darren added. "You picked a fight with me because you were jealous, just admit it!" Sadie yelled "You know what, This is why I don't FUCKING like you in the first place! I knew you were never a goodie-2-shoes, you're just a-"

"ENOUGH!!" Sebastian yelled. "Darren.." "NO WAY YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT, I DID PICK A FIGHT SO WHAT?? SHE-" "I'm not gonna argue with you" Seb says "First of all, don't yell at my girlfriend! Second, I think it'll be the best if we parted ways for a while.." Sebastian says.
Wait this feels familiar..
"You're not saying..No Seb you aren't serious!" Darren says "I'm not gonna be friends with someone who's jealous and disrespects my gf" Sebastian says and Sadie smirked at me "He means he doesn't wanna talk to you~" Sadie says and Sebastian just looked at me, shook his head and walked away.

This can't be happening!
This is a joke right?
He wouldn't believe her like that!
No..
It's happening again..

(To be Continued...)

I know y'all are mad at me..I'm so sorry my beautiful babies, I'm sorry for the wait it's just been stressful in school and yea I've just have been having very busy schedules but I promise I'll try to upload chapters faster! I hoped you enjoy.

REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK HOTTIES 💗

I LOVE Y'ALL, XOXO 💋

(1104 words)