Chapter1- The secret

(Kai's POV)
Have you ever had a secret, so dark and dangerous?, well I do. My name is Kai Smith, and I have kept this secret for years ever since it happened. What's the secret you ask?, well my darkest secret is that I'm not an ordinary teenage boy, I'm actually an immortal vampire.

But my teammates don't know, and neither does Lloyd, who I am in love with but he can never know what I am. I won't put him in danger ever.
The day everything changed, was the day I feared would eventually happen.
It began as a normal day in Ninjago, people were doing their chores and shopping. But the ninjas were at the base. Lloyd was playing some video game with Jay, Cole was out somewhere. I was watching Lloyd, as he laughed at some joke jay must've said. When he turns and noticed me staring at him. "...You alright Kai?.." Lloyd asked, I tensed up as he looked at me, the sudden need for blood had surfaced once again, but I would not harm Lloyd or any of the ninja. "Yea...I'm fine." I lied, getting up and leaving the room.

I left the ninja base, going into the city. I needed blood, i noticed it was beginning to get dark as I hunted for someone to feed on. I eventually found a random person and gave into the need for blood, after feeding on the person I began to make my way back to the Ninja base when suddenly I see the person I wasn't expecting to see out this late.
Lloyd. I quickly wipe away the blood that was still on my face hoping he wouldn't see it, or me. I call out his name and walk over to him.
"Kai?, why are you out this late?...the ninja were looking for you." I sighed, he obviously volunteered to go looking for me. "....just went for a walk, why? Did something happen?." He shakes his head. "No, nothing happened...we were just wondering where you went, are you sure your okay?...." I looked at him for a minute then sighed again. "Lloyd...I just want to go home...Okay?." He nodded, but frowned pointing to my face. ".....is that blood Kai....?." I froze, shit he's seen the blood.

"....what?, no..." he can see that it's obviously a lie, because he doesn't seem to believe it.
"Kai, tell me the truth. Is that blood on your face?....." I shake my head, not wanting him to find out. "It's not okay, it's just dirt or something....can we go home now." He shakes his head again, getting a little angry.
"No Kai, it's obviously blood that's on your face. Just tell me what happened please..."  I couldn't help it and I yelled at him.
"IT'S NOTHING LLOYD OKAY!, SO CAN YOU JUST STOP ASKING ME TO TELL YOU." As I yelled, I could tell my eyes had changed from brown to red because Lloyd stepped backwards slowly, as if afraid.
"Kai...." I froze, knowing he's seen the red eyes. "Go Lloyd please go..." I tried to tell him to leave but Lloyd just stays there, staring at my eyes.
"Why are your eyes red Kai....?." This makes me more angry, why can't he just leave!
"Lloyd seriously I'm not joking get away and leave please...." He still won't leave.
The more he stays the more I get angrier, why did this have to happen?, I don't want to hurt him.
"Kai....please tell me why your eyes are red..." I growl at him, looking at him.
"No. Now leave please....I don't want to hurt you. Just go Lloyd."