Chapter6

I entered this other cave not like the one the Ninjas and I went to before. This cave was very dark, but my senses lit the way for me so I wouldn't trip over. I found the other cure and took it, drinking the cure I waited for something to happen. If this didn't work, I didn't know what else to do. Suddenly I felt something happening, it was like a searing hot pain shooting through me. I grabbed the wall trying not to pass out as the pain was excruciating.

4 or 5 hours later, I woke up in the cave, it was morning and I sat up slowly as my head was hurting, I looked around and noticed the empty cure vial. Had it worked? I thought as I got up slowly, ready to go back to the bounty.
As I was getting my dragon ready for flight, I looked at the sky wondering if the cure had really worked. Suddenly I felt another burst of pain, falling to my knees i clutched my head in pain. I soon woke up a minute later and realised that something was different, but I didn't know what it was.

I eventually got on my dragon and flew home, to the bounty. As I landed I called out for anyone still in pain. "Hello?...is anyone here it's Kai." A door opened and Lloyd walked out, seeing me he ran over to me. "Kai? Are you okay?...You look...." I frowned, wondering what exactly I looked like. "I look what?...." He looked at me and smiled a little. "Kai...You look human again, the cure must've worked." I frowned slightly, hoping that Lloyd was right. "Yes, but something isn't right...I don't feel good..." Lloyd frowned, and called for help. All I remember before passing out again was all my friends and Nya standing around me.

"Be quiet Jay, he hasn't woken up yet." I could sort of hear Cole's voice, but it sounded faint. I slowly started waking up to find that I was in the medical bay laying in bed with Cole, Jay and Lloyd all standing or sitting around my bed. "What....what happened?..." I asked, still feeling a bit sleepy. Lloyd looked at me. "You fainted...we brought you in here to see what was wrong with you." I nodded slightly, managing to sit up slowly. "And what exactly is wrong with me?..." Lloyd looked at me. "Nothing bad, it's just that the cure you took is indeed working and has reverted you back to human." I looked at him, feeling relieved. "It worked?...." He nodded and smiled. "Yes it worked Kai, your not a vampire anymore. Your human." I smiled, feeling happy. I was glad that I'm human again. "Also, Nya said she was going to take you shopping when you got back but she knows your probably tired from the mission and well....becoming human again." I nodded slightly, "I'll talk to her...but guys I'm really hungry." Lloyd looked at me, frowning slightly. "Hungry for what?...." I rolled my eyes "food what else would I want." Lloyd chuckled and left to get me something to eat. Cole looked at me once Lloyd had left the room. "So...have you told him?" It took me a minute to think about what Cole was talking about. "Oh...if you mean Lloyd then yes, I told him and we talked about it." I couldn't help but smile when I remembered that I had kissed Lloyd. Cole nodded as Lloyd came back with food and set it on the bedside table. "Nya made this for you, she said that she wants to see you but will wait until your ready." I nodded and started to eat some of the food that was on the plate.

After I ate some food, I drank some water and yawned, I felt slightly tired but I wanted to talk to Lloyd. "...Hey...Lloyd can we talk?..." He looked up at me then over towards Cole and Jay they nodded and left the room. "What is it Kai?...." I looked at him, smiling a little. "....did you get my note?..." Lloyd nodded and smiled. "Yes, and I love you too Kai." I grinned. Lloyd must've noticed I was tired because he got up and kissed my forehead "we can talk later Kai, you need sleep. I'll be back soon." I nodded and soon fell asleep.

I woke up an hour later, and noticed that Lloyd was asleep on the chair near my bed, I smiled softly at this and waited for him to wake up. A few minutes later and he woke up and looked at me. "Hey, did you sleep okay?....If your still hungry there's food in the kitchen." I smiled "I slept okay but I'm not hungry. I do want to get out and about not stay in the bed all day." Lloyd chuckled and kissed me softly. "Nya's waiting to take you into the city for clothes shopping and she said I could come along if that is ok with you." I blushed a little and nodded, kissing him back.
"Yes you can tag along if you want. But honestly it's probably going to be boring since it's clothes shopping." He chuckled and kissed my cheek "I don't mind, I get to spend some time with you."
I smiled, and hugged him.

We got ready and left the bounty going into the city, the first stop Nya Lloyd and I made was at a cafe as I wanted a drink and something to eat. After the cafe we went shopping for clothes and stuff. As we were looking at electronics I remembered I had lost my old phone and I probably needed a new one. As we were in the phone aisle I told Nya and she helped me choose my new phone.
We went to the cinema and saw a movie that was out. Then we went home and I opened the package with my new phone in it and set it up, it came with a red case with a fire sign on the back I loved it.

The end of chapter 6 (will most likely update sometimes)