Chapter4- the Cure continued

We entered the cave, Zane and Cole could tell that I was worried about Lloyd. I was really worried that we wouldn't have enough time to find the cure and save him. 'No don't think that' I said to myself. I was going to do whatever it takes to save him.
Zane scanned the cave, looking for the cure. "I've found it." He said, showing us where the cure was, i went ahead and grabbed the cure then looked back at Zane and Cole. "...Let's save Lloyd." They both nodded, as we ran out of the cave entrance. I spotted Jay looking after Lloyd and ran over. "Lloyd, I've got the cure...Lloyd?." Lloyd opened his emerald eyes once again and looked at me. "K-Kai...?." I nodded "I'm here...I'm really sorry for biting you." He winced slightly and said. "...it's alright Kai, I'll be okay..." I looked at Jay. "Help him up, he needs to sit up before taking the cure." Jay nodded and helped Lloyd sit up, I handed Lloyd the cure and told him to drink it.
Lloyd nodded and opened the cure vial, he then drank the cure.
We all waited, holding our breaths to see if the cure was indeed real and would cure Lloyd.

After awhile, Lloyd looked alright. I looked at him. "...how are you feeling?..." He looked up at me. "I feel okay, but pretty tired....are we going home soon?..." He drank the rest of the cure and put the vial down, then yawned. I smiled a little, Lloyd was adorable when he yawned. Zane came over to us. "I've got a incoming message from Sensei." We turned towards Zane. "Play it." I said, wondering what the message was. Zane played the message. "Ninjas, have you found the cure?, if you have you can come home. Kai i would like to speak to you when you return." Then the message went dead, I felt as if i was in trouble or something.  
We packed up our stuff and got onto our dragons, Lloyd was still a little weak so he hopped onto my dragon without saying anything. I frowned but got onto my dragon. Jay took Lloyd's dragon and Cole took Jay's.  We left the cave and began our journey home.

As we were flying home, I felt Lloyd wrap his arms around my middle as to hold on so he wouldn't fall off of my dragon. I couldn't hide my blush at this. He must've noticed something was up with me. "....Kai?, are you okay?....I know you wanted the cure....you didn't have to sacrifice your humanity to save me...." I tensed, what the hell was he saying?. I turned to look at him.
"That doesn't matter Lloyd, I wasn't going to take the cure and not try to save you. I did whatever it took to save you."  He nodded, slightly then frowned a little. "....I know, but there has to be another cure for you. There has to be...." I sighed slightly, and looked at him.

"When we get back....I could ask Sensei if there is another cure..."  Lloyd nodded then I looked away, focusing on flying my dragon.
We finally got home and fed our dragons and gave them water.
I helped Lloyd off of my dragon as he still was a little weak. Then I went to speak to Sensei.

(Will update sometime this week, have a good day everyone)