Rude Hours 2.0

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

The meme below is my today's inspiration! Hope I make it good! It's a continuation of the previous chapter.

________________________________________________________________________

Liam was having a wonderful dream, a wonderful wet dream more like. He was moaning in his sleep. Zayn stirred awake because of him. He furrowed his brows in confusion as to what was happening, he thought it was a dream, but soon the sounds were getting louder and louder. He opened his droopy eyes, rubbing his left eye with his left hand. After he rubbed the sleep off of his eyes, he looked at Liam who was breathing a bit heavily. Zayn leaned on his right elbow to take a closer look at Liam. Liam moaned again. Zayn raised his eyebrows in amusement. He scanned Liam's face for some expression, and suddenly Liam said "Oh my God yea-ah! Just like that Za-ayn fuck!" Zayn chuckled at that. He shook Liam's shoulder "Babes.. babes wake up." He was still laughing, he thought it was cute. Liam didn't open his eye one bit because he was still dreaming about Zayn giving him a wonderful blowjob. Liam moaned again "Zay-yn! I'm gonna cum, please let me!" And after saying that a very high pitched moan left his lips, and he... came under the duvet, still asleep. Zayn's eyes widened in more amusement. He pulled the duvet off of them, and he couldn't believe his eyes, Liam really orgasmed in his sleep. Zayn was loving the sight in front of him way too much, he shook Liam's shoulder once more violently. Liam gasped in shock and opened his eyes, he looked up at Zayn. He said "Oh my goodness Zayn what happened?" Zayn looked down at the pool of cum on the sheets and said "That happened." Liam looked at where Zayn was looking and his eyes widened in horror and embarrassment. "Oh my God! Nooo, ugh I'm so sorry, Im so so sorr-" Zayn cut him off by pressing his lips against Liam's. Liam of course kissed back, the kiss was so sweet, just like the way Liam always wanted it to be. Oh it was a privelege to kiss the lips which were on his own right now he thought, he's been dreaming for so so long to be able to kiss them. And now that he finally can, he doesn't want to stop.

 When they both parted for air, Zayn chuckled and said calmly, his voice filled with fondness "It's okay Leeyum, I think it was cute

 When they both parted for air, Zayn chuckled and said calmly, his voice filled with fondness "It's okay Leeyum, I think it was cute. How you dream about me, I want to have dreams of you too like this. Not just sexy times ones, but just dreams of us doing cute things, dreams of you being cute. I've never felt like this about a guy before, you made me question my sexuality. I mean don't get me wrong babes, in a good way. I like you Leeyum. I am so not straight, after last night, hell no." Liam was blushing furiously after Zayn's little speech. Liam honestly was quite speechless after hearing all of that. He stuttered out, "Oh uhm, I've had dreams o-of us like t-that, cute ones. I've liked you for a lot of y-years Zayn... " Zayn smiled widely at that "Yeah?" "Yeah." Liam's face was on fire right now, too much of embarrassment. Zayn chuckled again and kissed Liam's soft lips with his own nearly chapped ones. It was a short one, Zayn pulled back and said, "Well, we have to clean this beautiful mess you made.- " Liam looked down and blushed again, Zayn lifted his face by his chin and added " -And I hope you cook good, because I'm starving." Liam grinned and pecked Zayn's lips once before pulling the duvet off of them completely, he looked down at his cock soaked in his cum, he groaned and went out his room into the bathroom, he wetted a flannel and cleaned his cock. He threw the flannel into the laundry basket, and went into his room. He found Zayn sitting on the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone. Zayn had taken the sheets off of the bed, and placed them near the bed. Liam opened his wardrobe and took out two pairs of boxers, he threw one at Zayn, Zayn was caught off-guard. Though he got into them when he saw what it was. Liam pulled up his own pair of boxers, and took the sheets to the laundry room. He put them in the washing machine, put in some detergent and turned it on and set the right program. Zayn had followed him there, and was watching his every move. When Liam was done, he turned and jumped in air. "Jesus, you scared me.. " Zayn was amused, "Why? Am I scary or something?" Liam said, "No just- I'm not used to having company like this, I've always lived alone... " Zayn now understood "Oh." Liam led them to the kitchen, he took a kettle out of the cabinets, and a box of tea bags out of another. He filled the kettle with water, and put it on the stove to heat it. Zayn had a fond smile stretched out on his face. He said, "I could get used to this.. " Liam looked up surprised "W-what?" "I could used to this Li, I'd love to have mornings like this with you, to wake up with you in my arms, you making me tea and breakfast like this.. I want to be with you babes." Liam was at a loss of words. He opened his mouth and closed it right away, like a fish, he honestly didn't know what to say. Of course he too wanted all of what Zayn just talked about, he just was too stunned at the moment, and needed some time to process it all. Zayn too understood that, so he didn't say anything anymore further. The kettle's whistle broke Liam's train of thoughts. He turned around and turned off the stove. He opened one of the cabinets, took out two cups and placed them beside the stove. He took out two tea bags from the box, and put them in each of the cups, he poured water into them. He craned his to look behind at Zayn, whom he found smiling and beaming at him already, his cheeks turned a tinted pink, "Uhm sugar?" "2 cubes babes." Liam nodded and put 2 sugar cubes in one of the cups, and one cube into his own. He stirred the tea with a spoon, and kept it in the sink when the sugar had dissolved. He turned around, and he almost had a heart attack again. Zayn was right behind him time. "Jeez Zee you have to stop scaring me like this." Zayn chuckled and placed both of his hands on either sides of Liam behind on the counter, trapping him in a cage. He dived in for a sweet and passionate kiss.

When they parted after a while, Zayn said "You're so beautiful Liam, you know that right?" Liam was a blushing mess, he just pecked Zayn's lips and turned around in his arms and took Zayn's cuppa, he turned around again, and said "Blow

When they parted after a while, Zayn said "You're so beautiful Liam, you know that right?" Liam was a blushing mess, he just pecked Zayn's lips and turned around in his arms and took Zayn's cuppa, he turned around again, and said "Blow." Zayn looked down at the cuppa, but his eyes turned dark and he smirked. He shrugged and got down on his knees, starting to pull down Liam's boxers. "The tea Zayn! Zayn-" Zayn ran his tongue through the slit making Liam go weak in the knees. Liam placed the cuppa behind him and threw his head back in pleasure when Zayn started sucking on the tip. Liam gripped the counter tightly until his knuckles turned white. Zayn started playing with his balls, tickling them, squeezing them. Liam yelped and looked down into those lustful yet innocent hazel eyes. He could come right then and there at the sight in front of him. The Zayn Malik, the man of dreams, blowing him, sucking him off like it's chugging water down your throat. Zayn took all of him in his mouth, his tongue swiveling around his shaft, coating it with his spit. Liam was a moaning mess by now, panting for air and oxygen. Liam whimpered when Zayn hollowed his cheeks, it was such a sinful sight. Liam's hair were sticking to his forehead now, his chest heaving up and down. Zayn kept bobbing his head up and down, making Liam close to his second orgasm of the morning... their tea long forgotten. It took only a few more minutes of Zayn playing with Liam's balls and sucking his dick, and Liam shot his load down Zayn's throat, with a throaty moan "Aagh fu-u-uck!" While Liam came down from his high, Zayn had pulled off his dick, his dick all clean, free from cum and soft pliant. Soft pants were still leaving Liam's lips, Zayn got off of his knees and on his feet. He pulled Liam in a sweet kiss, Liam could taste himself a little on Zayn's lips. They both were too lost in the kiss, Zayn running his hands on Liam's sides, and Liam's hands found their way into Zayn's hair. They parted after a while. They then drank their almost cold tea, and Liam returned the favor to Zayn.. and in the afternoon after lunch, Liam rode Zayn.. a wonderful treat for each other before Zayn had to leave. Liam has had the best day ever, the bestest of his life. They promised to hang out from now onwards, and so they did.

A/N: you can use this smut scene in your story if you are a writer as well, just don't forget to give me credits !! thank you, hope you enjoyed it ;) let me know in the comments !! |Hate comments will be deleted|
Please Vote, Share and Comment!!